Chap.20

Jennie Pov.

I picked up Taejoon from his school. Taejoon and I reached home and changed into our pajamas.

He started doing his homework and I went to make dinner for us.

After making dinner I went into Taejoon's room. It's 7:30 pm now and Taehyung still hasn't come home.

Taejoon was doing his homework. I helped him with his homework.

When His homework was completed, I said,

" Taejoon! Now let me feed you then you go to sleep, okay?"

" But Daddy is not home yet. I will eat with Daddy and you. " He said.

" But Daddy will come home late. You should eat and sleep. It's getting late. " I said.

" No! I will eat with both of you. And anyway today our teacher has said that tomorrow is our school holiday because tomorrow is sunday. " He said.

" But what will you do till then? " I asked.

" Ummm...Let's play hide and seek then. " He said.

" No Taejoon. I am not going to play. You go and play with your toys. " I said getting up from bed.

He held my hands and said,
" Please Mommy! I am bored playing with my toys. Please. " He said showing me his famous puppy eyes.

" Aishh! This boy. Okay. We will only play till your Daddy come. Okay?"
I said.

" Yayyyyy. " He said and went to pick up blindfold.

He came with blindfold in his hands and said,
" Mommy! I am going to put on blindfold. You go and hide somewhere in this room. "

" Okay. Let me blindfold you first."
I said and took blindfold from his hands and tied it on his eyes.

Then I went to hid beside cupboard. He started looking for me here and there.

He started walking towards nightstand waving his hands in the air. I was laughing silently seeing him.

When He went a little further, He collided with the nightstand and fell on the bed.

I started laughing out loud on him. He pouted and got up from the bed.

" Taejoon! I am here. " I said.

He started walking towards my direction. As He came closer to me, I moved a little further away.

But He again came towards me. Now I don't have anywhere to go because there was cupboard beside me.

So I gave up and stood there still.
He came to me and touched me first. Then a big smile came on his face.

" Caught you. " He said hugging me and removing blindfold from his eyes.

He started jumping while yelling.
" Yayy. I caught you. Now It's your turn. "

I took blindfold from his hands and tied it on my eyes.

" Ready?" I asked.

" Yes!" He replied.

I started looking for him all over the room. I can hear his giggles in the room.

I was looking for him here and there in the whole room when I heard the sound of door opening.

" Taejoon! This is cheating. You can't leave the room. " I said and started walking towards door.

I was walking towards door when I bumped hardly on something or someone.

I removed blindfold from my eyes and looked in front of me.

And I was stunned because....

Taehyung was standing right in front of me. He was glaring at me.

I heard laughter from the bedside.
I looked there and saw Taejoon was laughing his heart out on me on the bed.

I hesitantly looked at Taehyung again. But He walked pass me without saying anything.

Phew!!!

I was about to go when He spoke,
" What are you two doing till now?"

I stopped and looked towards him. He was removing his tie and looking at me for an answer.

" W-we were waiting for you to come home. So t-that We can have dinner together. " I said.

" You should not wait for me. At least you would have fed Taejoon and put him to sleep. " He said.

I looked down not knowing what to say.

" Now go and serve the dinner on table. I am coming. " He said.

I nodded and said,
" Let's go Taejoon. "

Taejoon came running to me and started walking with me downstair.

I put all the dishes on the dining table amd sat on the chair waiting for Taehyung.

After a while, when I saw him coming downstair, I served food on two plates.

Taehyung came and sat in front of me and started eating. I also started feeding to Taejoon and started eating myself too.

After finishing the dinner, I went into kitchen to wash the dishes.

Taejoon came inside the kitchen and said,
" Mommy, After washing the dishes, come quickly to our room because I can't sleep without you."

I nodded and He went from there.
After a while, I finished washing dishes and went into their room.

I saw Taehyung was caressing Taejoon's hair and Taejoon is already fell asleep on his shoulder.

When Taehyung show me, He moved Taejoon bit away for me to sleep on bed.

I walked towards bed and Lay down on the bed.

" Jennie! " He said.

My heart beat increased just by hearing my name from his mouth.

I looked at him and hummed.

" Turn off the lights. " He said looking at me.

" Ohh. Hmm. " I said.

I got up from the bed and went towards switchboard and turned off the lights.

I came to the bed and lay down.

After few minutes, I looked at Taehyung once again but this time his eyes were closed.
I smiled and closed my eyes too and went into my dreamland.