guide you home

"minju" her voice still husky yet soft, called for me. never have i imagined someone's first word in the morning would be my name.

i stayed here the whole day in her house, we watched and talked and played and kissed and did a lot of things just like what happy couple does in every beginning of an indie film.

we were tangled up in her bed, her whole body resting on me. "morning, love" i greeted, planting her head a quick kiss. such a nice scent she has. "sleepy yet?" chaewon hummed in response.

i adjusted my position, now i'm leaning on a pillow with her head resting on my lap and my hands caressing her hair the softest way possible. "what's for lunch?"

"love, the sun's just rising"

"i don't do breakfast, min" she hummed again, flipping her position from her face buried on my lap to facing me. "not even a cup of joe" with her eyes still closed, she smiled.

"i'll make us breakfast. get up, love"

"nooo" she demanded like a baby while hugging my waist, preventing me from getting up. never knew she had this one of a kind side. "stay for a while" i guess we'll change motto for today, what she wants would not be granted.

so we ended up here, riding my motorcycle on the way to the nearest convenience store. her sleepy head were resting on my shoulder the whole ride. did i just adopt a baby. i laughed at the thought. if i could take a picture of her morning face right now, i would make it my wallpaper for the rest of my life.
---

"what do you want for lunch?" i asked as we're walking through different aisle of the store. "and maybe dinner?"

"whatever you can cook"

"you already know how to cook bulgogi, right? you can cook whatever you want, love" i gave her an assuring smile and let her choose anything. she ended up choosing chicken legs.

i grabbed packs of coffees, biscuits, and more foods to eat in breakfast. she's got the lunch. so i can't help to asked when it's the time for us to pay "why is there a pack of bandages there?" while raising it. "are you somehow hurt anywhere in your body?" chaewon stared at me blankly before she could give an answer.

"just for emergency"

"chaewon?"

"yes, i'm sure" she nodded.
---

after breakfast, i bid my goodbye to chaewon and went home to have a shower and tell sakura unnie lots of tea. i'm sure she'll be proud that i took the courage. but that didn't take long because before i could miss her, my mind craves her presence already. i prepared two sets of clothes incase she wants me to stay longer.

she's so like a baby, clingy and soft. she's like begging me not to leave earlier. i don't know how she became attached to me that much. it's so fast and shit.

it's like she diverted into a whole different personality. i'm not used to her being like that but it's irresistible, making me want to take care of her more. i'm just so glad she's comfortable of showing that side to me.

on the way to her house, i stumbled upon this flower shop on the road and thought of buying her a rose again and i did. shit. i'm having flashbacks on my first kiss while driving. i can't stop thinking about her soft lips and gentle touch, i miss my love already.

can't help but to drive faster 'til i'm here, giving her the warmest embrace she could feel.

"when will you stop doing shits like this?" she furrowed her eyes with a smirk on her face while raising the rose and gently slapped the petals into my face. "fuck you, you know that?"

"yeah, you should"

"what?"

"what"

"shut up"

and just like what happened yesterday, we're cuddled up in the sofa, just talking and shit. "love" i called, she responded with a hum. "i gotta take the bathroom"

"sure"

"give me kiss" i demanded, poking my cheeks and smiling like a puppy. instead of her soft lips, what i felt instead is her cold palm and the hem of her overused hoodie. god, i love to be slapped. i pouted my lips and just left.

"later!" she catched up with my fake ass sulking.

after taking a shit– i mean no. i didn't. so yeah after pissing, of course we gotta use tissue and such. as i was just about to throw the tissue i used in the trashcan, i noticed there's a peels of band aids just laying there. a lot of peels. and blood-filled tissues.

she said she's not hurt? she lives alone so who might all these used bandages belongs to? and the blood, i don't wanna assume things. i'm sure she'll be able to tell me about herself more openly when the time comes.

speaking of motherfucking blood, i could feel myself coughing again. it feels wet in my throat. i immediately went to the sink and vomited shit. i always hate this feeling of gasping for air after coughing blood. i gargled and did the 555 method. inhale, hold your breath and exhale for five seconds.

sakura unnie will be mad if she'll find out i'm skipping my medications again. c'mon i'd rather spend my money on chaewon than those hard-fucking pills.

i pretended not to know about the tissues and bandages as i come to hug chaewon again. "what took you so long?"

"i always space out in bathroom"

"dumbass"

"where's my kiss?" i cupped chaewon's face and raised my eyebrows at her. she giggled for a second and blocked my whole face with her palm. i forgot we haven't set any label. "right. what even are we" i laughed, hiding the fact that it kinda hurt we like each other but is afraid of confrontation.

"i like you, minju" fuck this. her soft voice while telling me that– makes me wanna fold into peices and take the risk of asking her if she wanna be my girlfriend.

"i like you too, love. let's take this slow, ok? still i wanna ask you. will you date me, chaewon?"

she looked at me, caging me into her soft gaze and by that i fugured what her answer is gonna be. does it have to be more obvious?