love problem

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

after getting dressed up casually, hana heads downstairs to find her house helpers.

"do you have lists of groceries that needed to be bought?" hana asked as she placed her sling bag on the kitchen countertop.

"yes. i will send it to you by now," one of the helpers said before hana's phone dinged.

she looked through the lists of groceries that needed to be bought and nodded.

"alright. i'll wait for the kids to come back first. i'm gonna see what they gonna need or if they want to come along. johnny won't be back tonight he said. he's gonna stay at the office," hana told them.

"noted, ma'am." they replied.

"alright. i'm gonna wait for the kids in the living room. you all continue your work," hana said before grabbing her bag and walking to the living room.

she turned on the ceiling fan and scroll through her social media while waiting.

approximately, 15 minutes later, hana heard their car enters the garage. hana puts down her phone and waited for her kids to enter the house. seconds later, they entered.

but shin-hye looked devastated.

"shin-hye? what happened?" hana asked as she sat up straight.

"her crush has a girlfriend already," dong-won answered for shin-hye.

shin-hye put down her bag before approaching hana and breaking into tears. dong-won and cho-reum stared with a surprise look.

"you two go to your rooms. do you need anything? i'm going out to buy things," hana asked while hugging back shin-hye tightly and rubbing her back.

the two siblings shook their heads before rushing to the stair.

"it's okay to cry, honey. you can cry," hana said while calming shin-hye's back.

shin-hye cried for a long time. hana didn't question much. she just patted shin-hye's back while shin-hye was crying. eventually, she calmed down and explained to hana. 

turns out, the guy that shin-hye has feelings, for now, has a girlfriend. 

shin-hye and this guy has been talking a lot. they go out together sometimes and hana knows it too. shin-hye said once that they told each other that they have feelings for each other. 

so, shin-hye took it seriously. but this week, the guy have been acting cold towards her. 

today, shin-hye found out that a guy named jae-min, already has a girlfriend. 2 years younger than shin-hye. and even the girlfriend acted bitchy toward shin-hye.

hana exhaled before speaking. 

"things don't go your way always, shin-hye. he is a nice guy. but looking at him now, he is no longer your standard. he's a different guy now. even i don't know who he is already."

"he's always nice to you. friendly to you. care for you. now that he's gone the other way around, he chose his path. he lost you. you didn't lose him, sweetheart. he lost you. i know that you are better than that. don't make this your stopping point."

"you're pretty, you're smart, you're intelligent, and a nice girl. you can be sad. but not for long. don't be like this for a long time. he's not worth it. he's not worth your tears."

"no one makes mommy's daughter cry. dad will be mad. he'll say the same thing. jae-min's not worth your tears. you're precious and you should not let that kind of boy ruin your heart. you're strong."

"you can cry. but don't let jae-min make your heart becomes a stone. there are other guy who is worthy than him. don't even look at him now."

hana held shin-hye's hands before wiping her tears and rubbing her back again. 

shin-hye sniffled and leaned on hana's shoulder, exhaling. 

"now, stop your tears and chin up, okay?" hana said while looking at shin-hye. 

she nodded and took another deep breath. hana nodded and smiled thinly at shin-hye. 

🤎🤎🤎

"well, that boy is a bastard. totally."

"that's what i thought. but you know teenagers," hana said. 

"how's her?" johnny asked. 

"totally lost herself. but i'm sure she'll get hold of herself," she replied before taking a few canned foods from the food rack. 

"i just hope she's gonna get better. i mean - she better not be sick just because of that guy," johnny said. hana exhaled and shake her head slightly. 

"hopefully. she really liked that guy. and the guy likes her too actually. i just don't understand these days' kids. like why would you go and find another girl when you said you like my daughter? like - you're asking for a troubled boy," hana said. 

"i know right? but anyways. keep an eye out for shin-hye. i would probably come home tonight too," johnny said. 

"oh, yeah?" hana replied. 

"yeah," he answered. 

"don't forget my hea-," before she could finish, johnny cut her off.  

"your headphones on my table. it's in my bag already. don't worry," johnny said.

hana chuckled softly, "alright. thank you. then i'll get back to shopping. i'll see you tonight, i guess?"

"yup. see you tonight, love," he said. 

"i love you."

"i love you too, love."

they ended their phone call and hana continued with her shopping at the grocery store. 

when the children turned into teenagers and reach puberty, hana knew that they had to change their parenting style. children nowadays are smart and sneaky. but they can be fun too.

but they are only fun when you do the right parenting. their children opening up to them and sharing their lives with both hana and johnny are all that they want. opening up. being casual. and at the same time being their parent. 

someone that they could lean on. someone that they could gossip and talk to in times of trouble. that's all that hana and johnny wanted. 

all they wanted.