Cheeky

Celia's POV - June 20th, 5:24 am

I woke up with a shooting pain in my shoulder. I must've slept on it wrong. I try to shift because realize I'm restricted by Demi's arms around me. I lift her arm just slightly so I can turn around and be face-to-face with her. She's still asleep. She looks so peaceful. I move some of her hair out of her face. Beautiful. She's beautiful. She's going to get up in approximately 30 minutes so I plant a quick kiss on her soft lips and shimmy out of bed.

I whisper, "Crunchy, get up and give your mama some room." I rub his head and lead him into the kitchen. The fridge has some eggs in it so I decided to whip a few up. I realize that Demi probably doesn't eat this as a part of her daily routine so I didn't make too many. Whatever I couldn't eat I could give to Crunchy.

I start humming "Love Song Pt. II" by Little Mix. It's a really freaking good song. I've always thought it was about Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. I know they aren't together now. But there is no way in hell they weren't in love when they were kids.

I scoop some breakfast for Crunchy and start tending to the eggs in the pan. Two strong arms snake their way around my waist and to the front of my stomach. She leans her head into my shoulder and gives a tiny kiss on my neck.

"Good morning," I turn, place my hands on the sides of her neck, and kiss her. At that moment I flash back to last night. I've never been the one to initiate kisses, I just feel so at ease with her. "Damn, now that's a good way to wake up." She looks around the kitchen and sees Crunchy eating. "You're making me breakfast and doing my chores? You're Wonder Woman." She laughs and kisses me once more. I smile into it.

"Well, yeah. I didn't want to wake you up so I figured it was okay to use to eggs and feed him." She relaxes her eyes on mine. It always amazes me how that one look can make my blood run cold and start to shiver. She is the most beautiful woman and the most intimidating all at the same time.

"Of course it is. You can treat my home as yours. Now come back to bed." I shoot her a look of confusion.

"I thought you were going to go to the gym?" She shakes her head,

"No, I thought I'd take a day to look after you." She rubs her thumbs up and down my lower back, right over where my bruise is.

"But honey, isn't today usually your PR day? You can't skip that. Let's both go. You can go to the gym and I'll wait in the square with Crunchy and I'll get a coffee and work on your photos."

"Really? Are you sure? I'm fine to just stay in today."

"Yes, don't be silly. Let's go. I just need a minute to put my makeup on." I miss her nose and turn back around to finish the eggs. "Oh shoot, I don't have any of my clothes." I move the eggs to three plates. Two normal-sized ones and one mini one for Crunchy.

"Oh don't worry about that, I have clothes laid out for you on the bed." I laugh,

"They aren't any of your leather ring outfits are they?" Obviously joking, I snicker. She leans back in to whisper in my ear,

"No, but I wish." The smile on my face fades quickly and I gulp. "Ha, I knew that would make you nervous. I'm going to go change. I'll be back out in a minute to eat your lovely eggs." She leaves.

She's so cheeky. Crunchy walks over to me and rubs his head against my leg.
"You're welcome, buddy." I lean down and give him a kiss on the head. Boxers are the best breed.

I start to run some water so I can clean the pan and Crunchy's dish when Demi walks out of the room wearing black spandex and a white muscle shirt with a picture of 10 WWE stars on it including her. I walk over to her and gently pull her into me by her shirt. 

"My, my, Rhea Ripley you sure clean up nice." She laughs,

"Oh yeah wearing the tight shorts and everything I must look like I'm going to a gala." She shakes her head and walks towards the eggs. "Thanks for making these for me, it's sweet." I smile at her and walk into the bedroom to go change. 

She laid out two outfit choices, one was tan overalls with a tight white t-shirt under it. There was also a baggy gray sweatshirt with a picture of her on it and some jean shorts. I decided to go with this one because it would look more flattering on me. I'm not the skinniest candle in the store. Plus who wouldn't want to wear a shirt with her face on it? Before putting on the outfit I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. It doesn't look like me. The bruises on my back turned purple and the back of my neck was covered in dried blood. Those things were nothing compared to my actual body. I twist and turn every which way, trying to look for an angle that I like. but, I can't find one. I don't realize how long I've been in there because Demi opens the door.

"Celia, are you okay?" Her eyes catch mine and looks me up and down. I grab the blanket and pull it over me. "What on earth are you doing?" 

"I was just changing. Sorry, it took me a minute to decide which one I wanted to wear. I'm changing now, I promise." I lift up my two crossed fingers and hope she didn't see what I was actually doing.

"Well, okay, I'll be outside." She pauses a second to look at my face and then shuts the door. I throw the clothes on and put my hair in a messy low ponytail to try and hide the scab. I open the bedroom door and she's putting my eggs into a Ziploc bag. "Here, I packed them so you could eat in the car." She gives me a comforting smile.

"Oh thanks, babe but I'm not really hungry. Let's save it for Crunchy for tonight okay?" She presses her eyebrows together and then throws them in the fridge. 

"Alright well, are you ready to go?" I nod and we walk to the car. We are quiet the whole time.

We get in and she starts driving. About halfway there she gently places her hand on my thigh. Once again I am hyper-aware of her touch. I quickly take her hand in mine instead of having it on my thigh. The way they look pressed against the car seat isn't really attractive. I hope she doesn't notice but then she pulls over.

"What's going on Demi?" I ask turning to her.

"You tell me." She is looking intensely into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask looking at my hands. I start to play with them to distract myself from the intensity of the conversation. She grabs them carefully and with her other hand turns my chin to face her,

"I think you know what I mean. What were you doing in the bedroom this morning?" 

I sigh, "I was just looking at myself in the mirror. It's all good." 

"Why were you fixated on your body? You're beautiful." I look at her and bite my lip. I feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Do you really think that?" She leans back and gives a chuckle that says 'Oh my god are you serious?' "I'm serious Rhea! Liv is so fit and obviously gorgeous and I'm just the behind-the-scenes girl who takes the pictures. You are freaking gorgeous and famous. I thought I was secure enough to handle that but maybe I'm not." Her face changes from surprise to sadness.

"You've never called me that before. Rhea. That's not who I am with you. I am myself when I'm with you. And that's all I want you to be because I like you. It never worked with Liv because she isn't herself when she is with me. What made you think about all this in the first place?"

"She called me fat."

"She-she what?" 

"She called me fat when she was on top of me. And then she told me that that's what I get for taking 'her woman' and then left." I look over at her and her face is steaming with anger.

"Celia you are not fat. You are beautiful. And nothing she said was true. Do you think I'm 'her woman'?" I shake my head. "Exactly, so what on earth makes you think anything else she said was true?" A tear rolls down my cheek. She wipes it away with her thumb and leans in to kiss me. "Do you believe me?" I sniff and lean my head into her hand.

"Yeah, I do. I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking." 

"Don't be sorry, darling. I get it. Now let's go get you some food at the cafe." I smile and nod.

"Thank you, Demi." She looks over at me and smiles. She's great.