12

Third Person's POV

Today's the day that Winter has been waiting for. She can't contain her excitement and at the same time her nervousness. She used to dance at her old school way back in Jeju, but unfortunately, she needed to stop when her parents decided to move to Busan.

Their crew were so successful that's why Winter felt so heartbroken when she learned that she cannot  with them anymore. With a heavy heart, she left the crew without saying a proper goodbye.

Dancing help her so much to get out of her comfort zone. Dancing help her make friends, since she's having a hard time talking to people. Dancing is her safe zone, she can feel free whenever her body starts to move.

She's now at a dance studio here at the school, falling in line together with the other students who dare to audition. Winter roamed her eyes, finding a certain someone who she probably needed the most right now to ease her nervousness. She know herself that she's way too good at dancing but still she can't help to feel anxious.

"Hey. Winter right?" A short-haired girl, wearing a friendly grin, tapped her from behind. She narrowed her eyes trying to remember if she knew her.

"Oh, where's my manners. I'm Chaewon. We're classmates in History." Chaewon said and reached out her hand waiting for a shake.

"Oh yeah right. That's why you look kinda familiar to me." Winter replied and gladly reached out her hand for a shake.

"It's okay. I always seen you talking to Karina and Ning and Giselle. I always have the urge to talk to you but I chose not to do it."

"Why? I'm not going to bite you." Winter said which made the girl laugh.

"Silly. I know, it's just every time I'm trying to approach you I always received a deadly glare from your girlfriend."Chaewon said which made Winter furrowed her eyebrows.

"You must be mistaken. I don't have any girlfriend."

"Oh really? I thought you and Karina are together." Chaewon said with a questioning look on her face.

"Uh no, we're just friends."

"Yeah friends. I always saw the two of you being sweet and clingy to each other. I'm sorry."

"That would never happened. I'm straight and so as Karina."

"Oh no. You're not dear. So as her." Chaewon replied with a knowingly smirk.

Her attention went towards Winter's back which made the girl turn around and there, she saw the cat-eyes that she's been longing for since the day has started. But something's off, Karina doesn't seem glad to see her today.

"Oh, Rin! Finally. I've been looking for you!" Winter squealed and suddenly Karina's face grew brighter.

"I didn't know you miss me that much Win."Karina said teasingly.

"Nah. I just thought that you wouldn't show up. I'm starting to think what I should do to you if you really ditch me today." Winter rubbed her chin and act like she's thinking which earned her a smack from the latter. They both laughed out which was interrupted with Chaewon, faking a cough.

"Oh. I totally forgot. Karina this is Chaewon, my classmate in History and my new found friend." Winter said and earned a nudge from the latter.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you Karina." Chaewon said and offered her hand for a shake once again but quickly pull it back when Karina gave her an eye roll instead of a handshake.

"Rin!" Winter said before pulling Karina inches away from Chaewon.

"Why do you need to be that rude?" Winter said in a serious voice.