21

Winter's POV

"Now, is there something I forgot?" I held my chin and scan my things once again

When I finally make sure that all of my things are prepared, I get my black Adidas duffle bag and went downstairs. I went first to the kitchen where Mom is. She's always spending her time making something here. It's like the kitchen is her safe haven

"Oh, you're leaving already Winter?" Mom asked when she noticed my presence.

"Yup. But I'll go first and check Ningning, she might not be finished packing her things." I said and put my bag on the kitchen counter.

I was about to go out when the doorbell suddenly rang.

"That must be her." Mom said.

"I doubt it. That girl is way too slow." I said and walked towards the door.

l opened the front door and my mom was right. It was Ningning who rang the doorbell. She was wearing a pink t-shirt, partnered with a maong shorts. On her right hand, she was holding same duffle bag as mine but hers was in color grey.

 On her right hand, she was holding same duffle bag as mine but hers was in color grey

"Whoa. I thought you were still packing up. Are you sick or something? This is unusual for you." I said teasingly.

"What!" Ning said as she scan my whole body. I look at myself, I was wearing jeans partnered with oversize t-shirt.

"Your bag matches " Mom said behind me and gave me my duffle bag

"Why is this so heavy?" Mom said pertaining to my bag.

"I will be gone for 2 nights, Mom."

"2 nights? The weight of your bag seems that you'll be gone for a month or two." Mom replied. I just smiled at her.

"I'm going to take the car Mom." I said and plant a kiss on her cheek.

"You don't need to tell me Winter, it's your car." Mom said. I just nodded and turned around and saw Ning being lost by her own thoughts.

"Earth to Ning?" I said and snap my fingers in front of her face. Ningning flinched a bit and came back to her senses.

"What the hell are you thinking?" I added.