Chapter 39 | Smart ass

KADE'S POV:

"I don't know whether to cut your balls off or slap the fuck out of you."

"Do both."

"Kinky mother fucker." I muttered, unwrapping my fist from the gauze I put on. Zane shrugs, waving his hand before moving a chess piece one square.

I don't know why this fucker always has to annoy the fuck out of me just before a fight; it's like he wants to be my opponent.

"You know, you never told me Big Eye's friend Merlia was built like a goddess," Zane exclaims. I grunt, slapping the back of his neck in reprimand.

"Malia to you." I turn my back, feeling his eyes roll dramatically behind me before I step into the big ass bathroom.

The fight tonight is worth a liver and a heart, for the other fucker, at least.

I'm only doing this shit because I need to act like I'm not making millions from selling drugs and beating the fuck out of pedophile governors.

The Russian fuckers are coming tonight, too, most of them bidding on Leon Trotsky, my opponent.

A big ass motherfucker, might I add. He's built like a damn bull, but the man is such an idiot he thought Napoleon fought for the Spanish.

Guess money can't buy actual brains, that rich ass mother fucker.

"So, is that hottie of yours going? I would really like to smell her again. She smells like lavender and honey that I could just lick-"

"Watch your fucking mouth before I cut out your tongue, "I grunt, clenching my jaw to avoid punching the fucker in the face.

I really need to lock the fucking door sometimes.

My phone buzzes in my back pocket. Cursing, I answer the phone quickly before placing the phone at my ear.

"The fuck is it?" I mumble, throwing a white towel on my shower before walking towards the showers. "She wants to go."

"She's out of her damn mind, no."

"I don't think she was asking. She demanded she goes, or she threatened to cut your balls off and feed them to rats." Ruth snorts.

Jesus Christ, help me.

"Put her on the damn phone," I growl, slamming the bathroom door before turning the shower to ice cold.

A mutter comes from Ruth before shuffling on the other end sounds out. "Yes, Kade?" Malia's agitated voice swirls in my ear, the sound of the shower silencing.

"What the fuck makes you think I would let you near the Underground?" Malia sighs loudly over the phone, "Kade, I don't know why you're trying to act like there's some big bad monster lurking Underground that's going to jump up and get me."

"Yea, him," Zane exclaims nearby. I swear I would kill the fucker if not for his smart-ass thinking skills.

"Exactly," Malia begins, no doubt hearing Zane's smart-ass words. "I have nothing to fear because I know you would gouge the eyes out of a man that looks at me for even more than a second."

I clench my jaw, I would do much worse to the fucker. Anyways.

I pace back and forth. The only reason I don't want her to go is because I know that it's too risky for her.

Kol Gambino's guys were still out there, even though he remains in my custody. It's safe enough to assume that his guys will be there, and with Malia being there, who knows what they'll do.

Not that they know who she is, it's just that I can't take my eyes off her in any room and can't fake for shit with her.

"It's not safe for you-"

"She'll be with me." A voice booms from behind me. Turning my head, I'm met with a head full of messy hair and tattoos everywhere.

Roman, that fucker.

"Like I would let you near her," I growl out; he's a dumbass if he thinks I'll let him touch her again. The last time he did, he ended up with two black eyes.

Dumb motherfucker.

"Relax, sweetheart. She will be in my House Box up top, there's tint on the windows, and she'll be practically invisible." Roman shrugs, crossing the threshold to stand close to the bathroom sink.

Malia's eyes roll through the phone, "See, Kade. Stop acting like a possessive father."

"I'll make you call me daddy, alright-" I exclaim before the sound of the phone call ending quickly cuts me off.

"Not sure she swings that way." Zane's voice echoes through the closed door.

How about I swing a bat at your fucking face, bitch.

______________________________

POV: Kade swinging at Zane for being a smart ass

Hi loves, I wanted to thank you guys for 9K reads. I never thought this day would come, but I'm so grateful nevertheless for your suppoer. We also had our first comment ever which is very exciting and I'm so happy people are starting to feel comfortable enough to comment on my book!

Thank you, @emulikaa for being my first comment ever!

Also, I will start dedicating chapters to people who comment! Please, support me by commenting!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?