#3 xiaolumi: one last time (r18)

"Are you sure? We don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know."

Lumine lets out a breath which feels like it was stolen from his lungs. Xiao's hand is warm and sudden on her hip. This close she can smell a faint scent of qingxin and mint on his clothes. Mesmerizing.

"No, I... Don't worry, I want it."

He whispers. The low timbre of his voice sends a shiver down her spine. His other hand threads behind the smooth nape of her neck, pulling her in another long and gentle kiss. Lumine's caught by surprise, but quickly lets out a soft moan and returns his enthusiasm in full. She grabs his shirt tightly as he tilts his head and deepens the kiss.

This is not their first kiss. But there is something about his touch tonight that makes her relentless. The thump traces small circles on the dip of her waist, his gentle hands cradling her body as if she was made of glass, the persisting graze of his lips against her lips,... It's all too much, yet seems not enough and leaves her begging for more.

Maybe, because this is the last time.

"Ah, X-Xiao..."

She nearly whimpers when the kiss grows more and more fervent. Xiao nips at her bottom lip, his tongue tenderly caresses her mouth before suddenly making its way between her teeth. A shaky gasp escapes her when he grabs at her thighs and practically scoops her up off the ground. Their hips ground onto each other and both of them cry out. Taking the opportunity when he's caught off guard, Lumine ducks her head and places a few lingering, open-mouthed kisses onto the side of his neck. A breath hisses in his throat, and she feels pride swells in her chest at being able to break his usual calm demeanor. A strange sense of desperation takes in as she feels his heavy breath brushing her ear, and she instinctively grinds her heated core against him.

"𝘓𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦."

She's rewarded with a stuttering pant of her name that directly sends a sharp spark of heat to her abdomen. His amber eyes gaze into her face, flash at her dangerously and she feels a lump forming in her throat.

Xiao groans, pulling their bodies even closer. Her breast flush against his chest, and threads of control in him are slipping away by minute. Scenery of the moonlight above Wangshu Inn abruptly turns into a teal and black mist before Lumine's widened eyes as he teleports both of them into his room. Not letting her adapt to the new surroundings, his lips immediately lay on hers in an instant. His fingers trail into her hair, pushing into her head, desperate to keep her as close as he possibly could and everytime Lumine dares to pull back for breath, he hunts her down.

By the time he finally lets her go, she's left breathless. His lips still graze hers, ready to throw himself at her at any minute. She looks at him through lidded eyes, still managing to let out a teasing smirk.

"Impatient, aren't we?"

Xiao doesn't say a word, but she feels a purse spike at his darkened eyes.

That's when his mouth latches at her throat. His hip pushes into her, his clothed member grinds against her crotch. Lumine wails loudly, her legs tighten around him. His one hand settles down the back of her thigh to keep her from falling, the other eagerly pulls her scarf away.

"Can't bring myself not to when you're so tempting."

Then he once again swallows her whole, relishing in how swollen her lips feel after their passionate make out session. All of her is driving him insane. He melts into her divine taste, drowning in her addicting scent as he takes in her odor of stars and windwheel asters. Her moans are like music to his ears. He lets go of her only a moment before sucking at her skin, drags his tongue all over and bites hard down the junction between her neck and shoulder.