Prologue

God have the existence of a supreme being that is the creator of ruler of things, where people believe in, as omnipotent and omniscient, that has the eternal life yet people develops an unshakable belief that they have great power who perceive themselves to be omniscient and omnipotent, and treat others as mere mortals. The exact example is the World Noble, known as the Celestial Dragons, as they are the descendants of the 19th of the 20th king that established the World Government approximately 800 years ago.

They have the highest authority within the corrupted organization. They are free to do as they please without consequences, even commit heinous crimes, and if they are threatened in any way, they have the authority to summon a Marine Admiral to deal with the offending party. The World Nobles constantly abuse their power and look down on the people of lower status than them, referring to them as commoners; even kings and queens are lowly peasants in their eyes and are expected to bow to the whims of the World Nobles, or their whole kingdoms could face destruction.

They have the audacity to claim they are the "the blood of this world's creators". People start worshipping them with adoration and fear, one believes they are good beings and making them anger, can face the consequence of death. Either way, they have been brainwash the citizens of different islands, yet a man was born to turn the world upside down. The man was known as Gol D. Roger. Roger's legacy has been among the most impactful legacies left by one person in history. Although the World Government intended his execution to send a message against the institution of piracy, Roger's final words created the opposite result. Numerous people from across the world began to set sail as pirates in the hopes of finding Roger's treasure, with the general view that whoever next made it to Laugh Tale and acquired the One Piece would assume Roger's mantle of "Pirate King". The explosion in piracy across the world has resulted in the time following it, all the way to the present day, to be dubbed the "Great Age of Piracy". (This is the literally the story of one piece -_-)

BUT WAIT!

What if?

A literally a god came to the land and disgust themselves a mortal being, to seek revenges from the God, that betrayed them, due to the jealousy of being the powerful one, as they are vanish and lose the battle of the Void Century, 800 years ago?

What if?

The Will of D., is a blessing that has given to the mortal that help the God during the war at the void century, that they are going to stir things up on a global scale, for better or worse. As they will be the dawn of the new era.

What if?

The exact being that give the blessing "Will of D" and other things, was revive from the world and to disguise themselves, to help their children to fight the corrupted world. But the betrayal God, rejoice in victory 800 years ago, that all the God, they have been defeated, has died.

But...

God can't be killed; they just revive again.

NOTE: I also post this at ao3

ZerinChan

https://archiveofourown.org/users/ZerinChan