Chapter 1

WARNING: MAY CONTAINS

blood, curse/foul words and violence.

*
*
*
*
*

The, once, beautiful and busy central plaza. Where people happily scrolling, people greeting and waving with a smile, children running and laughing, the bargaining of owner and customer for their product. The atmosphere is pleasant and nice, happily walking and greeting their people, as they all bow and greet their ruler, the God. A beautiful city its was, with the high castle behind the majestic waterfall. Is now in ruins, the fountain that filled with crystal water, is now stain in a reddish-water, the stalls have been burned, building are crumbling, the air was filled with smoke and blood, human bodies are shattered around.

THE PEOPLE, THE CITIZEN -- HER CHILDREN, SHE LOVED WAS GONE AND KILLED. The city, she builds, to seek peace and equality was destroyed, in the blink of an eye because someone she knew, betray her. She's a God but she felt powerless and helpless to save her people, because of this war, they were killed.

"Do you like my gift to you, beloved Hime?" She ignores the person standing behind her as she didn't take her eyes off, from the dead kid, in front of her. With its lifeless eyes, staring back at her. She bends down, and gentle close the lifeless boy's eye. She remembers, children, laughing with mischief in their eyes. As she joins them bring harmless prank to her knights. They loved her like an older sister, eyes filled with admiration. She remembers, children shyly gifting her girl, a white lilac flower. As she wears it a crown, until it withers. Oh, how she loves her people.

"I'm sorry" as tear drop down on her cheek, as she stand-up, still didn't look behind her. Ignoring the person, who cause this war. Then, she was coughing blood, but she ignores it, not moving an inch, to wipe the blood on her mouth. She just continues to look at her ruined country and reminisce all her people.

"Do you think you already won?" She laughs, as she twirls around to face the person behind her. The person makes a sour face but wipe off with a smirk

"Goodbye, Princess" they snarled, as they impale the sword deeper on her chest. She closed her eyes, despite the foul smell in the air she smells her people. But the princess, just stand still with a smile on her face, without the fear of death but she knows she will be back.

*

*

*

*

*

DISGUST! That what filled Sabo's feeling. To think, the people, THIS NOBLE, are willing to killed someone and they all knew, as they all celebrating it together, with the arrival of the world noble. He never forgets, the dark smoke covered the night skies and completely covering the shining stars. The phantom feeling of people screaming from being scared and pain, as the scorching hot quickly spread the Gray Terminal. The orange-hue can be seen behind the walls of the city and quickly spreading at the forest. As he looks around the street, people are just minding on business, as if, nothing is happening, yet the atmosphere surrounding the noble, THEY ARE HAPPY. Happy that the trash beneath their feet is gone.

He hates this place, he hates the feeling of being cage, he hates the same blood flowing his body, the feeling of disgust never left, his mind and body. He was to fly to freedom, he wants to get away in this shitty place. So he rans and never look back, as the first time comes in mind, is to get away in this place. He ran towards the side of the dock, where people are not crowded. As he spots a fisher boat, tied on the pole dock. He quickly tries to untie the role. When he felt something is missing. When he remembers, he has brothers, even he did send a letter to Ace, but the disgust got overthrown with feeling of guilt and worried. Knowing his brother especially Ace, he'll do something stupid like getting him back despites all his acting to save them both from his father and Bluejam Pirates. His brother never listens to him but he loves them then again, he hates this place so much.

"What if? They'll agree to leave this place?" A thought came over, as he drops the role at the wooded planks. He twirls around and rans towards the forest to find his brothers and convince them to leave this place, despites the promise they made. Through his way, he can have heard the people cheer, knowing the world noble has arrived at the docks. A shiver of disgust ran to his body, still not forgetting what happened. On his way, he can see lifeless place of Gray Terminal. The foul smell of trash has been replace by a burned smell. He likes the smell of the junkyard rather than this burn pile of trash. Waking through the burned dump, he can see some people are crying and mourning to their home. Despites the place filled with unwanted goods and it was a lawless community. This place has been a livelihood by selling various wares found in the slum.

He left the dump and go deeper down at the woods, to find the bandit's house. He navigates the forest, the forest he been when hiding from his parents, the forest he meets Ace and to stash their treasure. He stops by to see the big tree, in where they are hiding their treasures, it was slight burned down, like the half of it, still the nature green. He can see some tiny gold was shattered with the door was open, footprints are seen on the ground. He felt sad, to think the 5 years of collecting treasures from robbing nobles and bandits around was gone in an instant. He ran past the tree, as he can't stand still in this place anymore. When he was near, and can see the bandits house, with the clearing he can see Luffy standing still and crying as Ace ripping the letter away, pissed. Huh? To think that the learn send immediately.

"Ace! Luffy!" He shouts, he was relief that they are both okay from the fire but He clearly can see the bandage, wrapping their body. They got injured, THANK ODA, they are fine. He quickly hug Ace, in which, Ace stand still for a second, processing what just happened, then he repay Sabo's hug with a punch on the face.

"Sabo!!!!" Luffy, cried happily to see his other brother.

"What the fuck? Sabo. Don't to that shit again!" Ace expression his relief by punching his brother on the face again but then, give him a brotherly love. "Aww so you do miss me?" Sabo tease Ace, making him flush and punch him again. He laughs heartily at the action, as he makes way towards at Luffy, sniffing and wiping their nose. The moment when Sabo pat the little monkey, he jumps at Sabo wrapping his rubber around multiple times.

"SABO!!!" He cried again happily, Ace came up and punch Luffy's on the head.

"Stop crying!" In which, the crybaby stop crying by shutting his mouth in a straight line. The monkey removes his wrap at his brother.

"I miss you too, Luffy" Sabo give him a warm smile, but he looks at the both of them.

"I want to leave this place" he said with a serious look to give at his brothers. That he was determined to leave this place.

*
*
*

Author's Note: Sorry if its a small chapter, I can't do a long chapters since if I start making a it long my brain can't handle brain storming. So I'm only limited to making each chapters to like 1k to 3k words, but hopefully someday, I have the time to make a long chapters and my brain can handle it.

Hope you guys like it.

Chapter 2 progress: 10%