PARTHVI - Beyond Time & Century

"Eighteen" isn't just a number, it's a deep intense feeling every teen has

"Eighteen" isn't just a number, it's a deep intense feeling every teen has. No matter how old you become in the future, this memorable age does not come again in everyone's life. It's the best time of your life, full of promise, dreams, adventure, challenges, opportunity, intrigue, and excitement.

"My dear daughter, you are God's gift and blessing to us. So on such a special and memorable day of your life, your eighteenth birthday, you can wish for anything, and I am ready to give you the best gift in the world. Today I promise you that I will fulfill whatever you wish." An old man in his eighties said happily to his Great-Granddaughter.

Without thinking much, a newly turns young eighteen-year-old girl asks her great-grandfather such a thing that everyone's eyes pop out to hear her wish.

"I want to do Timetravel once in my life." she spoke enthusiastically with a bright toothy smile.

After about three hundred years, many prayers and many centuries of endless waiting what if a daughter is born in the family. And what if that girl was born in a royal family? After about three hundred years, a girl was born in one such great princely state of India, Shauryagardh. This is the story of Princess Parthavi of Shauryagardh. Whose every wish has been fulfilled till date. Will this palace fulfill her wish of time travel this time too? This is the story of Shauryagardh, a great princely state of India. A glorious, most prosperous state, which was famous for its valor all over the world. But what happened that this royal family had to wait three hundred long years for the birth of a girl child?

Was this royal family suffering from some terrible curse?

So come with me to enjoy this journey. I am sure this ride will be the most memorable and adventurous ride for all of you.

Beautiful story Written by shreejha23