DEAR JACK

DEAR JACK

"we don't talk much but i just gotta say, i miss you and i hope that you're okay."

MEET THE CAST

LAUREN DONZIS AS LIANA LOGAN
(YOUNG)

LAUREN DONZIS AS LIANA LOGAN(YOUNG)

Gemini • 2003
NICKNAME Li | Lia

LAUREN DONZIS AS LIANA LOGAN
(NOW)

Gemini • 2003CONTACT NAME Liana | LLINSTAGRAM @lianaloganBarista

Gemini • 2003
CONTACT NAME Liana | LL
INSTAGRAM @lianalogan
Barista

JACK HUGHES AS JACK HUGHES
(YOUNG)

JACK HUGHES AS JACK HUGHES(YOUNG)

Taurus • 2001
NICKNAME J | hughey

JACK HUGHES AS JACK HUGHES
(NOW)

Taurus • 2001CONTACT NAME J86 | jackyINSTAGRAM @jhughes86Center for the New Jersey Devils

Taurus • 2001
CONTACT NAME J86 | jacky
INSTAGRAM @jhughes86
Center for the New Jersey Devils

LUKE HUGHES AS LUKE HUGHES
(THEN AND NOW)

QUINN HUGHES AS QUINN HUGHES
(THEN AND NOW)

JIM HUGHES AS JIM HUGHES
(THEN AND NOW)

ELLEN HUGHES AS ELLEN HUGHES
(THEN AND NOW)

PATRICK DEMPSEY AS ADAM LOGAN
(THEN AND NOW)
LIANA'S FATHER

NEVE CAMPBELL AS KATHY LOGAN
(THEN AND NOW)
LIANA'S MOTHER

ABOUT

Liana Logan grew up next door to the Hughes family. She would watch from her bedroom window as the three brothers would play hockey in the roundabout. One day, one of the sticks they were using somehow found it's way into her family's backyard. The rest is history.

Ever since, she's been spending all her days with these boys. She often spends the night at the Hughes' home while her parents are going through a divorce.

When they graduate high school and all continue on with their lives, they end up losing contact. What happens when she finds them again?

PLAYLIST

HOPE UR OKAY -OLIVIA RODRIGO
"i miss you, and i hope that you're okay."

505 -ARTIC MONKEYS
"i'm going back to 505 if it's a 7 hour flight or a 45 minute drive."

SUPER TROUPER -MAMMA MIA
"cause somewhere in the crowd there's you."

SPARKS -COLDPLAY
"did i drive you away?"

YELLOW -COLDPLAY
"look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do."

FIX YOU -COLDPLAY
"but if you never try, you never know."

CASTLE ON THE HILL -ED SHEERAN
"i was younger then, take me back to when."

AMELIE -GRACIE ABRAMS
"where did you go amelie, amelie, amelie,
i don't know."

AS IT WAS -HARRY STYLES
"you know it's not the same as it was."

RIBS -LORDE
"you're the only friend i need."

SCOTT STREET -PHOEBE BRIDGERS
"walking Scott Street feeling like a stranger."

DORTHEA -TAYLOR SWIFT
"but it's never too late to come back to my side. the stars in your eyes shines brighter in Tupelo."

YOU BELONG WITH ME -TAYLOR SWIFT
"i'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry."

MY TEARS RICOCHET -TAYLOR SWIFT
"i can go anywhere i want, anywhere i want just not home."

INVISIBLE STRING -TAYLOR SWIFT
"and isn't it just so pretty to thing all along there was some invisible string tying you to me."

This story is subject and most likely to include sensitive topics. As I haven't started writing this yet, I don't know what they will be but the chances are likely. Compared to previous books I've written, chances of those being written are likely. Such as, anxiety, depression, death, insecurity, eating disorders.

I don't own the characters in this story except for Liana, the idea of her is completely my own. I do like to get inspiration from songs or movies I've seen but I'm not outright copying her from anyone else.

If you see a spelling or grammar error, leave a comment next to it so that I can see it. I don't proof read my chapters before they get uploaded, so if there is a mistake, please let me know!

Don't be afraid to comment and vote! I love reading the comments about the characters and events that take place, but when you comment keep in mind I'm a real person with real feelings so please don't hate on me for anything. If you do hate, I'll either ignore it, cry about it, or respond but please don't hate on me. Feel free to comment how you feel about certain characters though!

PSA: pay attention to the tiny details they come into play later on in the story. Along with the chapter names and dates. Most of the details are similar to what has happened in real life, but if it's different, it's for the plot. COVID DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS.