9.✧༺His Endeavour༻✧

Adrina : Yey... I had fun daddy thanks. Now I'm sleepy I want to sleep with mommy bye daddy
That stupid doll started climbing the wall like a lizard and went inside our bedroom through the window. There is no way I'm letting that creepy creature stay near my wife. I gather all my left strength and crawl towards the main door. My whole body is hurting my head is spinning. I know I'll collapse anytime but before that I need to throw this shit away from my Y/n. I don't know how but I managed to climb the stairs while crawling and went inside our room. I crawl towards the bed and saw that shit is laying beside my sleeping wife. I grabbed the doll by it's leg and throw it out from the window before closing my heavy eyes.

Morning
I woke up on the floor with heavy head. I look at the bed saw my Y/n was sleeping but I frown seeing that doll beside her.
Taehyung : What the fu-
Okay no cursing Taehyung. I grab the doll and again throw it from the window. I went inside the shower after place kiss on Y/n's forehead.
I looked at my reflection on the mirror and saw hand print on my neck. My wrist and ankles have the same marks. I saw dry blood on my nose.
Taehyung : Great now I have to clean these.
I went inside the bathroom and open the shower. Warm water started fall making me relaxed. But I'm feeling like the temperature of the water increasing and I was right it turned into boiling hot water. I quickly move from under the shower.
I heard laughing sound from behind me. I turn around and saw that stupid doll
Adrina : Did you like my surprise?
Taehyung : DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS? WHY DID YOU COME INSIDE THE BATHROOM WHILE I WAS SHOWERING
That doll's smile faded and she looked at me with guilty eyes
Adrina : Ops sorry daddy I'll come later.
She went outside from the bathroom window.

I wore a long sleeved turtle neck sweater to hide my brushes from Y/n. I need to go out for investigation but I can't leave Y/n alone so I made a plan
Taehyung : Y/n baby wake up look it's morning we have to go somewhere
Y/n : Where? *she asked in a sleepy tone*
Taehyung : Umm.. to my boss's house
Y/n open her eyes and looked at me
Y/n : Why?
Taehyung : He invited us for breakfast and lunch at his house. Now get up and get ready
Y/n slowly gets up and walk towards the bathroom. Wait what if that stupid doll went inside the bathroom and tried to harm her
Taehyung : Y/n wait I'll help you to take shower
Y/n : No need
Taehyung : Yes there is a need let's go I'll help you to shower
I was about to went inside the bathroom but Y/n stopped me
Y/n : But I have to pee Taehyung
Taehyung : Then I'll help you to pee also
I said and pulled her with me inside the bathroom

I press the doorbell and Mr Kim Seok Jin open the door by himself
Jin : Oh Taehyung what a present surprise what brings you here?
Taehyung : M-Mr Kim Thank you so much for inviting us for breakfast and lunch
Jin : Oh yeah yeah... you're welcome please come in
Me and Y/n went inside his house.
Jin was also about to go inside but stopped
Jin : Wait when did I invite them? *he said while scratching his head* Maybe I forgot.

After breakfast I looked at Mr Kim and spoke
Taehyung : Sir as you ordered I'm going to Mr Jeons place to handed him our next project file. I'll come back before lunchtime
Jin : What? When did I said that? Didn't I tell you not work until you're fully recovered?
Taehyung : You did but you also told me to handed the file to Mr Jeon maybe you forgot
Jin : Y-Yeah maybe. I'm forgetting things nowadays days.
Taehyung : Okay I'm going and don't leave my wife alone not even for a single moment.
Angela(Jin's wife) : Don't worry I'll stay with her
Y/n hold my hand and looked at me with puppy eyes. I know she'll feel uncomfortable here without me but I can't leave her alone with that doll.
Taehyung : Hey it's okay mam will accompany you till I come back
Angela : Yes Y/n we can be friends if you want
Y/n smile and started talking with Mrs Kim totally forgot about me.

I stand in front of the hut where Y/n said that Lily were lived. I went inside and it's not at all neat and beautiful like Y/n said. It's so old and it's clear that no one lived in this place for years. That witch must be do some magic so it looked clean when Y/n came. But in this dirty and old thing around the room a new thing caught my attention and it's that shawl. It can't be coincidence that this shawl which belongs to a witch and the shawl of that old lady of my nightmare are look alike. It's can't be coincidence. I remember I got into that accident cause an old lady come in front of my car out of nowhere I didn't saw her face but now I can tell they have some connections. I need to find out about witches.
I went the public library and went inside. There was an old librarian who welcomed me with a warm smile. I smile back and started searching for a book which is written about witches. But I couldn't find anything which can help me.