11. ✧༺Blood, sweat and tears༻✧

Y/n scram a little in pain making Taehyung more panic.
Taehyung : Y/n baby just hold on everything will be fine
Taehyung take his car keys and take a shawl from the cupboard. He wrapped the shawl around Y/n and carried her in his arms.
Taehyung open the front door and was about to step outside carrying Y/n but she stopped him
Y/n : T-Tae wait.. I-I can't give birth right n-now
Taehyung : W-What?
Y/n : Do something about that doll first otherwise she'll kill my baby right after I give birth
Taehyung : But Y/n you're in labour pain
Y/n : I'll endure it but please kill that doll first.
Taehyung : Y/n let's go to hospital first please
Y/n : I CAN'T JUST DO AS I SAY
Taehyung sign knowing she's so stubborn and won't listen. He carefully placed her on the door frame and wiped her tears.
Taehyung : I'll be back

Adrina : Looks like I don't have to stay inside this doll anymore
*Y/n look in front at saw Adrina was standing there* hurry up mommy give birth to me
She starts shaking Y/n holding her hand
Y/n : S-Stay away from me

Taehyung Pov
I went to the kitchen to take something that can make fire. I found a lighter and take it with me. I don't know how to kill that doll yet so I decides to burn it. I come outside and saw that doll was hurting Y/n making my blood boil. I push the doll from her and throw the burning lighter at the doll. The doll started burning in fire. We could hear its scream.
Taehyung : Let's go Y/n
I was about to carry her but some things push me away from Y/n with force making me hardly fall on the ground. I got up and saw some bricks are flying towards my way and hit me hardly. I heard Y/n's loud scream as my head got hit by a brick and started bleeding. I looked at Y/n she scream seeing blood coming out from my head and started crying. Oh no she's already in pain it will get worse if she keep crying like this. I forcefully smile at her and mutter *I'm okay* but the next moment I felt burning pain on my back as a flame hit on my back.
Y/n : T-Taehyung are you a-alright?
Taehyung : I'm f-fine
I looked back and saw that the fire had increased a lot.
Adrina : Daddy you think you can kill me that easily

Author's Pov
Taehyung and Y/n both looked at the burning fire and saw Adrina walk out from it. The plastic doll got melt in some places. The doll looked gruesome as it was burnt in the fire. More flames come out from the burning fire and hit Taehyung making him groan. Y/n tried to help him but her pain was increasing in every seconds sweat was dripping from her forehead.
Taehyung on the other hand grabbed the doll and pulled its head from body and thew the head on burning fire.
Adrina : You think this will work daddy
Y/n was breathing heavily in pain. Her pain increased a lot. She bite her lips to prevent herself from screaming but couldn't hold it.
Y/n : AAHHH....
Taehyung looked at Y/n and panicked seeing her miserable condition. He throw the headless doll on the ground and was about to run towards her but....
Taehyung : Awk..
An iron rod come out from nowhere and directly stabbed Taehyung on the stomach. Blood come out from his mouth
Y/n : TAEHYUNG..
Y/n shouted and tried to reach towards him but she felt something wet down her legs. Her water broke and Taehyung noticed it. He crawl towards Y/n and hold her hands.
Y/n : Taehyung you need to go to the hospital.
Taehyung : Yes Y/n we'll go to the hospital
Y/n : No Taehyung save yourself. Leave us here. Live for us for our love. Me and our baby will stay alive at your memory I... I promise.
Taehyung chuckle at response before saying
Taehyung : You're telling me to save my life by leaving the person I need to live in front of death. I can't Y/n I can't leave without you and most importantly we can't lost against this monster.
Y/n : Th-Then what can we do to destroy her soul
She said almost faint voice as she lose her all strength in pain but her last word 'destroy her soul' make Taehyung's eye's widen
Taehyung : Yes Y/n now we come to the point we need to destroy it's soul. You know what the witch didn't put her soul inside this doll directly she put it though some object and I think we need to destroy it.
As soon as Taehyung said this the doll pulled Taehyung away from Y/n holding his leg. She throw him towards the other side of the yard.
Taehyung looked at Y/n laying on the floor to tell him he's okay
Adrina walk towards Y/n and started pushing Y/n's tummy hardly making her scream in the intense pain. And at this time she started bleeding
Adrina : Hurry up mommy give birth to me.
Y/n look at that headless doll with teary eyes and her gaze fall on the glowing locket in her neck and remember something
Y/n's mind : I was making that doll sleep when the locket on her neck caught my attention. It's a rare kind of locked I didn't see it anywhere before or maybe I did. Is this the same locked that I found in front of the door that day? I was about took the locket but suddenly that doll opened its eyes and caught my wrist.
Adrina : Don't you dare to touch my heart mommy.

Y/n : Tae-Taehyung that locked.
Taehyung somehow got up and tried to walk towards Y/n. Y/n stretch her hands and snatched the locket from that dolls neck before throwing it to Taehyung. And it directly land in front of Taehyung's leg.
Y/n : TAEHYUNG THE LOCKED.. DESTROY IT.. AAHH..
She scream as Adrina push her and tried to went towards her locket. Taehyung put his leg on the locked and the doll scream loudly. She started crawling towards Taehyung with a great speed and in a blink she reach towards him and hold his leg trying to push him. But Taehyung add more pressure on the locket that was under his shoes. Adrina scream and backed away. Taehyung understand what Y/n meant. He smashed the locket under his feet until it fully broke. Y/n and Taehyung both heard Adrian's loud scream
Adrina : NOO....
And the doll fall lifelessly on the ground. Taehyung didn't wait a single time. He somehow walk towards Y/n holding his injured stomach. He carried her with his leftover strength and make her sit on the car. Y/n look outside the window and saw it's almost morning she heard Taehyung saying *We did it Y/n* before closing her eyes.