0.5

Uhh- Anyone who remembers me or the story?
I think I owe readers an apology.. eh-  I'm really sorry for not posting it like- MONTHS.. and I said the next chapter would come next week..
I didn't know this part would take THAT LONG. I was really lazy.
But in the other hand this will include Appledash more than this story ever did. For now at least.
Anyways, enjoy (or don't)!

Silence was the only thing that's talking. "Rainbow, sugar cube? Are ya in here?" Applejack asked again because she didn't hear an answer when she talked for first time. "Ah want to talk, nothin' more.."

Rainbow Dash wasn't saying anything. Maybe she wasn't even there, who knows what happened to her?

"Ah'm sorry sugar cube.. Ah really am..." Applejack kept trying. She started losing her hope. Looks like Rainbow Dash really hates her. She would answer if she didn't hate her, wouldn't she?

The door slowly opened. Applejack opened the door more only to see a mad-looking rainbow. However, she was with tears that's about to fall down in her eyes. "See? I'm here now. Now you can tell the hay you want!" She said with a mad tone.

Applejack was confused. She didn't look that mad earlier. She didn't even look mad. "Ah... Ah'm.. sorry.. For not talkin' to ya..." she said while avoiding the eye contact.

"You're.. sorry..?" she asked quietly and surprised. "YOU'RE SORRY?!" she said with a shouting tone this time.

Applejack backed away. "Ah.." she didn't expect Rainbow to react like that. She thought it would be a normal conversation without fighting.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU CAUSED TO ME?" she said coming near Applejack. Applejack was just backing away. A tear fell down from her magenta eyes. Rainbow continued, "I've been thinking about what I've done wrong.. For weeks.. Maybe months.. I've been thinking that it was my fault.." She was trying not to cry. "I needed you, a lot, but you weren't there when I was crying.." She whispered the end of the sentence, but it was enough for AppleJack to hear.

"Ah'm sorry.. Ah'm really sorry.. I was really angry about.."

"About what!?" Rainbow shouted a little.

"Let me continue!" Applejack answered in the same way.

"Don't shout to me! I'm the one that's right in this situation! I deserve an apology!"

"AH ALREADY SAID AH'M SORRY! WHAT ELSE YOU WANNA HEAR?" she shouted with anger.

"STOP SHOUTING!" Rainbow warned her friend.

"YA STARTED SHOUTIN' FIRST!" Applejack shouted back with anger.

Meanwhile, the others were listening them. "I'm going in.. They're fighting so loud.." Rarity whispered putting her hand on the door. But she saw Twilight giving her a don't-you-dare-to-go-in look so she stopped.

Rainbow sighed. Her voice trembled. "This fight won't end as long as we keep shouting.." she said then leaned against the wall and closed her eyes.

"Ah'm sorry.. for shouting and.. y'know.." as she finished her sentence, a silence came to pay a visit. Rainbow Dash started to look down and Applejack was looking at her. She was starting to cry slowly. "Ah just wanna know why ya didn't come.."

Rainbow Dash was confused. "What do you mean by that?" she moved her head to look at Applejack. But the moment their eyes met, Rainbow Dash immediately looked away again.

"Ya remember mah bake sale? Ah waited for ya to come but ya didn't.. Ah said mahself 'She will come, she always did, even in the worst time.. She did and she will..' but Ah just fooled mahself.." Applejack explained her friends. It's weird that her friend didn't understand.. For her, at least.