Chapter Seven: Bullies Aren't Bulletproof

Liam and I start singing out loud to Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. Niether of us can sing but we do sound good together.

"Cuz baby now we got bad blood,
You know we used to be mad in love,
So take a look what you've done,
Cuz baby now we got BAD BLOOD!"

Our time spent together seemed endless. And I even kinda forgot why we broke up. Just then Liam's phone rings. "Hey babe" Oh yeah.

Her.

When we got to school we had math which we took together. When we stepped in he, of course, sat next to his girlfriend Anne. I just took an open seat.

I started on geometry problems and when I reached for the calculator across the table, the guy next me picks it up and passed it to me. "Thanks" I said. "No problem sweetheart" he said. Blushing, I looked up only to see Brandon, being cocky again. And almost immediately I stop blushing. I had to try to keep myself from punching him in the face for what he done to me last time. And how he dumped me for no reason. And how he repeatedly embarrassed me over the past few weeks. I had to stop myself from knockimg him out.

Literally.

The energy swells up in my arm. I pull up my sleeves. The tattoo's missing again?! My arms feel like they're ready to explode. I felt my eyes change color again.

And thats when it happened. All the hate and anger I had toward him landed in his face.

In a punch.

He didn't see it coming and, shit, I didn't even see it coming. But just as hard as I hit, he came back harder. And that's how the fight started. We managed to move into the hallway, picking up a crowd as we fight on. He picks me up by gripping my throat and slams me against a locker. "You gotta learn to stop fucking with me Jasmine! You're really pissing me off!" He squeezes my neck harder. Now I really can't breathe. But he forgot something.

He forgot that he's still a boy.

And with that, I kneed him as hard as I could in his balls. He dropped me. He layed there on the floor, whimpering like a dog. But I don't stop there. I jump on him, scratching, punching, kicking. And it was Liam that came to help me with this mental breakdown. Out of the crowd he came and picked me up bridal style, and carried me off.

He came into a classroom, Ms. Sheppard's class but Ms. Sheppard wasn't there. He put me down. But I wouldn't let go. I crawled into his arms and sat there and cried. And I noticed I didn't cry blood anymore. Wow. He hugged me tight. I never wanted him to let go.

When I was done whimpering he whispered, "Are you alright?" His voice always makes me sleepy. Its kinda adorable. I nod my head and cuddle with him. I love it when he does this. When he makes me feel special. I wanted to kiss him but I can't. And its all because of Anne. That, and I'm a shy girl. I remember in the 8th grade when he gave me my first kiss. Now were high school seniors cuddling in a corner in an empty room. Oh goodness... my life is crazy. I smiled. Just then Principal White's voice blasted on the speakers overhead.

Jasmine Stewart please come to Principal's office.

Shit. They've found me.

I get up to go. Just before I leave Liam grabs my hand. "Jasmine if that Brandon guy messes with you again I'll swear I'll shoot him." Somehow that made me smile. Liam's anger was kinda cute. "Call me if anything happens. Understand?" My smile was getting bigger now. "Yes my marshmallow" I laughed. His face brightened. "Damn Jasmine, you havent called me that since 8th grade!" I laugh some more, and I shut the door. I look straight ahead to Ms White's office door.

Now, I said to myself. Let's go see what this bitch wants.