𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐡, 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐡, 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐡, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐟𝐭. 𝐏𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟

The Rogues stepped out of the plane, looking around for a familiar face. But the only thing they found was a woman in an off-white suit, holding a clipboard and scrolling through her phone.

"Excuse me, Ma'am," Steve said, "But do you know where the Avengers are?" She looked at the Rogue Avengers and raised an eyebrow. Ignoring them, she made a phone call.

"Yes, ma'am. The Rogues have arrived. Do you want me to proceed, or...Yes. Mhm, sure. Bye." She put her phone back into her pocket and clicked her pen. She had the air of someone who wanted nothing more than to kick the people in front of her.

Which was confusing, since they'd never seen or met her before.

"My name is Alessia Choi, pronouns today are she/they. You won't be meeting the Avengers for another couple hours. Please don't ask any questions for the time being, since I don't have the clearance to give you any information."

Of course, Steve immediately had to ask a question.

"Look, ma'am, if it's no trouble, I'd like to talk to Tony Stark. It's important and-" They cut him off with a roll of her eyes.

"Mr. Rogers-"

"Captain, actually."

She huffed.

"Actually, it's not. But I'm not going to get into the details of military status with someone who never had complete military training." Steve tried to protest, but they just ignored him and kept going. "As I was saying, Mister Rogers, you cannot talk to Mr. Stark right now. He is a busy man and cannot be interrupted at the moment. There is a reason why I'm here talking to a group of troublemakers instead of Mr. Stark, Lt. Colonel Rhodes, or Major Danvers. They cannot be bothered. Now, if you'll let me go back to doing my job, we can all get out of here as soon as possible."

They looked at her tablet and pulled up a list.

"I'm going to call out your names, and make sure you're all accounted for." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"We're not in kindergarten. You know who we are, you can just use your eyes and look for yourself."

"That's too bad. I was hired to do my job, and I got these instructions specifically from the UN. If you want to complain, take it up with them. I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you why you shouldn't act like kindergarteners if you don't want to be treated like them," they said sweetly. When all she got back was a scowl, they sighed and started going through the list.

"Steven Grant Rogers?"

He just nodded.

"Steven Grant Rogers."

"I'm here, aren't I?"

"Thank you, Mr. Rogers, for finally announcing your presence. Natalia Alianovna Romanova?"

The ex-assassin glared.

"I don't use that name anymore."

Alessia just raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, but that is your legal name. If you'd like to change it, I can send you the paperwork. Samuel Thomas Wilson?"

"Present."

"Thank you. Wanda Maximoff?"

The witch just glared at them.

"Wanda Maximoff."

"I'm standing right here, can't you use your eyes?" Wanda snapped.

"Thank you, Ms. Maximoff. Scott Edward Harris Lang?"