𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

"Boss?"

"Yeah?"

"Mari will be here in 20 minutes. Would you like me to alert the others?"

"By others do you mean the family, the family plus Loki and Azazel, or everyone?"

"It's up to you, boss."

Tony sighed. "Alert the family, please."

"Alerting Ms. Potts, Mx. Choi, Colonel Rhodes, Major Danvers, Dr. Banner, Vision, Harley, and Peter."

Tony's face fell at the mention of Bruce.

"Are you okay?" Her voice held concern. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No, no, it's fine FRI."

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◑

"I love you both so damn much," Mari said from her spot in the front seat.

Annabeth smiled at her. "Love you too."

Percy snored from his spot on Annabeth's shoulder.

Annabeth opened her mouth to speak when Happy handed Mari a phone.

"Harley wants to talk to you," he said.

Mari took it, and frowned at the screen before answering.

"Hello?"

"Mari." A familiar voice greeted her.

"Hey, Harley, what's up? And why the hell are you calling?"

"Because of you, dumbass," he answered. "I got an alert from FRIDAY, why are you heading to the tower? Aren't you spending the summer with your girlfriend and boyfriend?"

She rolled her eyes. "The fucking Rogues. They're coming back, and I don't want Dad to have to deal with them alone. I know that Peter's there-"

Harley cut her off with a scoff. "Parker's too soft. He'll try, but there's only so much he can do."

"I didn't wanna say that, but yeah." She heard him sigh from the other end of the line.

"I can come-"

"No, stay there for now. If things get really bad I'll tell you so you can come with the potato gun."

"Fine. But you better call me if Spangles is being homophobic."

She laughed. "Sure. But there might not be much of him left after Annabeth's done with him."

"Do they know about Reia and Beck?"

Mari pursed her lips. The children of Natasha Romanoff and Bucky Barnes (respectively) were a well-kept secret. She knew that Andrei followed Will, and by extension, Nico, everywhere and that the two were fiercely protective of the three-year-old. Beck was being taken care of by her adoptive family in New Rome. 

Both of them knew about their parents, but neither had the desire to meet them. Mostly because Reia was too young, and Beck was satisfied with the family she had.

But did the two ex-assassins know about them?

Hopefully not. Mari wasn't sure she wanted the Avengers to know her secret quite yet, especially not any of the Rogues.

"Mari? You there?" Harley's voice shook her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, um...I don't think they know and I'd like to keep it that way. Beck's perfectly happy with her family and Reia doesn't really care. She's also three, so I think that kinda helps."