𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 || 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐥

𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋 wants nothing more than to go back home. But because someone decided they wanted to pull a prank on Tony Stark, she's stuck here until they find a way to send her back to home sweet hell. All she does is help Peter with his classic lit homework, bother Stark, flirt with Vision, and attempt to poison Loki. 

That is, until a certain group of rogues decide to live in the tower. She doesn't like Tony, but she realizes what they've done to him. And she'll be damned if she lets more people hurt the guy who lets her live in the tower rent-free.

Oh wait, she already is. Eh, still gonna make their lives a living hell. 

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◑

𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘 can't believe what he's seeing. It's bad enough that a demon is living in his tower. It's bad enough that Midtown has a field trip to Avengers Tower. But being forced to house the Rogue Avengers? After all they've done to him? 

Yeah, no. 

He's not gonna take their shit again. Especially not after Germany. Besides, he has other things to worry about. Starting with Mari's partners, Annabeth and Percy, who've grown on him. Azazel too, although he'd never admit it. He has a real family now. Not the fake one he had with "Earth's Mightiest Heroes." 

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◑

𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 doesn't know what's worse: his entire decathalon team visiting the Avengers Tower or his entire decathalon team visiting the Avengers Tower. Because he knows that Flash will make a big deal about it, and he really doesn't want to deal with that. 

But when he finds out that the Rogues are coming back, everything he's been worrying about pales in comparison. He knows exactly what his childhood idols did to Mr. Stark, and he's not going to let them hurt his father figure again. 

Maybe it's time to give Harley a call.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◑

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 has plans to spend the summer with her girlfriend and boyfriend. But when she finds out that the Rogues are coming back, she's determined to make sure her dad doesn't have to deal with them again. She's seen what they did to Tony, when he deteriorated to a husk of himself.

Mari isn't letting that happen again. 

Back to the tower she goes.

Thank the gods that Percy and Annabeth are coming with. 

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◑

𝐋𝐎𝐊𝐈 is bored. Summoning a demon isn't nearly as entertaining as he thought it would be, especially since she keeps trying to poison him. Dealing with constant death threats isn't exactly what he would call ideal. Throw in a trio of greek demigods constantly living in the tower and you've got a recipe for disaster. Stark and the spiderling are the only tolerable ones in the building, which surprises him to no end. 

But a group of Rogues living in the tower? Oh, this should be interesting. 

Especially since the demon, the spiderling and cupid's daughter seem to have it out for them.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◑

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄 doesn't understand. He doesn't understand why people are pressing charges against them, he doesn't understand why Tony is ignoring all of them, he doesn't understand why this new girl seems to have it out for them. They've done nothing wrong, and they deserve to rejoin the Avengers. Right?

It doesn't help that Wanda wants to murder the newbie. And it certainly doesn't help that Tony seems to like Loki better than the rest of them. 

What the hell is going on?

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◑

𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐘 is livid. The Rogues think that they can just waltz back in and ruin Tony's life again? Nah. He's going to make sure this time that they don't hurt him. He knows that Pepper, Mari and Happy feel the same, and Bruce is guilty enough for his rage to pass over the doctor. 

But the rest of them? He wishes them luck.

Because he's just given Carol a call, and she's furious. 

He hopes they're prepared for the living hell that they've just walked into. 

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◑

𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞: 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝. 

𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠