The Judgement of Damian Orton

1!
2!
3!

The sound of a bell goes of as the arena fills with boos and Damian lays flat on his back, having been pinned by the Chad Gable for the 3rd time in a row. He seethes as he sits up to watch as Gable rolls out of the ring, turning his head to see Riddle had been distracted by Otis to notice Gable holding into the ropes. Riddle slides into the ring and right next to him as he checks up on him,

"It's alright bro, we'll get them next."

The sentence fuels The Legend Killer's anger further but before anything thing could happen,

A familiar guitar rift plays throughout the arena as the boos get progressively louder as 3 very familiar figures step into the light, before one of them moves and causes the pyro to go off and the figures to be shown.

Finn Bàlor, Damian Priest, and Rhea Ripley, The Judgement Day, were standing and taking in the boos before walking down the ramp, towards the ring where both men were up and watching them with cautious eyes

Finn Bàlor, Damian Priest, and Rhea Ripley, The Judgement Day, were standing and taking in the boos before walking down the ramp, towards the ring where both men were up and watching them with cautious eyes. The three outside of the ring stop in front of the ring before shooting them wicked grins and walking up the steel steps and into the ring, Priest retrieving a mic for the three of them as their theme fades out.

"Woah now, we didn't come down to fight. Just for a talk, I mean that's ok isn't it?" Priest asks mockingly as the crowd boos louder and Riddle and Orton narrow their eyes in suspicion.

"More specifically, we came down to talk to you Orton." The Eradicator of The Judgement Day says with a smirk as she points at the man in question, which causes him to tense up, the crowd to let out a noise of confusion, and Riddle to get ready for a fight.

They start to circle the two like a pack of wolves  as Bàlor starts talking next,

"You see Orton, Riddle obviously can't be trusted to have your back out here. How many times have you lost because of the wannabe viper next to you? How many times has he sat back and watched you get beat down, time after time again. How many times have you done all the heavy lifting, only for him to come in and snatch that sense of victory from you?"

Bàlor's words ring throughout his head as he thinks about it, Priest talks next as the three of them come to a stop in front of a glaring Riddle,

"How many times has our good pal Riddle here, been praised by your father for YOUR achievements? How many times has your father blown you off for Riddle? As if you aren't his own FLESH AND BLOOD!?"

The last part of the sentence rings through the arena as they then move in front of the man they came here for as Rhea speaks next,

"Don't you wanna be recognized for your own person and not because your father? Or better yet, don't you wanna be better than someone who's trying to take that euphoric feeling of victory? Have someone always having your back? Making sure you'd never lose but only win?"

Damian doesn't get to ponder that thought before Riddle acts out causing the three to immediately beat him down. Orton goes to move but stops which causes the crowd to scream in shock as Priest hits the South of Heaven on Riddle.

The Judgement Day calms down before turning around with smiles as they look at Orton,

"Now that he's been taking care of, we wanted to make you an offer. And trust me it's a good one." Bàlor states as a smirk forms on their faces while the crowd gets an idea of what he means before shouting "No!"

Ripley speaks after him, "We want you to be successful, we want you to be better than you are now. Better than Riddle, better than your father. We want you to be apart of The Judgment Day."

Everyone shouts out in denial while Damian looks between the three villains in this story before holding his hand out for a mic, which causes Rhea to drop it into his hand.

He lifts it up to his lips but before he can say anything,

A familiar song rings throughout the arena, causing the crowd bursts into cheers and The Judgement Day to scowl in distaste as Randy Orton runs down the ramp and slides next to his son ad The Judgement Day slip out of it.

They run into the crowd and up the stairs as Randy snatches the mic out of Damian's hand and says,

"The answer is no for you and your lap dogs."

The insult causes the crowd to let out a burst of "ohhhhhs" as the three sit at the top of the stairs as Rhea says,

"Don't worry about it, we'll be seeing you real soon Damian." They disappear behind the curtains as Randy and Damian go to check on Riddle as the show comes to a close. But in the last shot, Damian can be seen looking back at the top of the stairs as the final shot for Raw.

(Hey y'all, I'm back foreals this time! Life has been hectic asf and I needed to sort some shit out but I'm doing ok now and everything has been chill. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I love y'all and thank you for all the love and support shown. Peace peace✌🏾✌🏾)