Wally x Reader

{Requested by @Lily42235}

Y/n's POV 

I was walking to Wally's house because he wanted to paint me for his art collection. I didn't know why he wanted to paint me, but I guess it's worth a shot to try and have fun being painted by the loving artist himself. I saw some of the neighbors doing their regular thing as usual and it makes me smile knowing that they are just themselves. I know this is stupid of me to say but I can't help but feel so happy. While they were doing their own things like the neighbors they are, I made it to Wally's house. 

I knocked on home's door gently as I waited for a response. I heard footsteps coming forwards to the door as the door open to reveal Wally Darling. He smiled at me while holding some things for the painting, I smiled as I waved at him with a smile on my face.

"Hello, Wally! How are you doing today?" I said while helping him with the things. He looked at me with a smile as he opens the door for me to come in as we headed upstairs. He seemed so excited to do this. 

"I'm doing good, Neighbor. I'm glad you could make it! I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now." He said as he sets up the canvas and paints. He directed me to sit on a bean bag while holding an apple. I didn't question why he wanted me to hold an apple for this, but I couldn't really complain about it. He sat down on his stool and started painting. I did my best to stay still as possible as I waited. He seems really passionate about this kind of stuff; it explains a lot since he had a lot of paintings in his studio. I saw him look at me with a charming smile while he had a little paint on him. 

"Stay still, Neighbor! I don't want to mess up." He said while smiling as he goes back to painting. I blush in embarrassment as he went back to painting, chuckling. 

- 3 hours later. - 

It felt like hours sitting on this bean bag. By the time I felt like my arms ached from staying still for too long he was done. He told me that I can move now as he got up from the stool, I sigh out of relief as I got up to see the painting. He stopped me and told me that I had to wait, confused I looked at him wanting to know why he wanted me to wait. But he just kept telling me to wait, I sigh once more as I did, he asked me if I wanted to do arts and crafts with him. I happily obliged as we got out the papers and materials for arts and crafts. We sat down next to each other as we began with the arts and crafts, I made a bird while he made a cat. We kept making little paper animals as we also painted them. The room was filled with laughter and giggles as we made flowers out of paper and material, I looked at Wally and realized he was dreamily looking at me. 

"I never met a Beautiful person like yourself. How do you stay so pretty?" He asked while getting close to me. I blushed a lot as I looked down, I can feel him staring at me with such love in his eyes as he gently put his hand on my chin to make me look at him. I looked at him with such surprise in them as I looked at him. I shrugged as I tried not to pass out right there and then. 

"Well, neighbor I just wanted to tell you that you are the most. You will forever be the most in my eyes. I love you, neighbor." He says as he hugs me. I slowly but surely hugged him back as I couldn't believe this was happening. But I really love this feeling, this silly fuzzy feeling. 

"Can I see the painting-" 

"No."