Frank x Reader

{Requested by @Iraasafaa} 

Frank was out in the woods trying to find a butterfly. But it wasn't just any other butterfly, It was a rare butterfly that came out in the spring. So, they had set some things up for this butterfly, a camera and a butterfly house with food. They had carefully set it down so he could take the rare butterfly home to him so he could put it in Their house and take care of it. They also wanted to show the butterfly to Y/n, don't tell anyone but Frank really loved having Y/n around. They would always blush around them and even Sutter around them because they like Y/n so much to the point where even the other neighbors point it out to him. He would always deny it though, 

Because they fear that you didn't like them back. They continued thinking about Y/n as he continued to try and catch a butterfly that was rare, they were sure of catching it. So, they waited and waited; It felt like forever of catching it. They saw a color so new before, their mind started to dive into the fact that this is the rare butterfly they've been trying to catch. The waited until they got close enough to it. 

Frank got their net ready to catch the butterfly and they were really confident about it. Frank was going to catch the butterfly, which they did. They felt like they achieved something, something to be proud of. Until they saw Y/n behind them clapping which caught them off guard, Frank's facial expression turned red, and they almost had let go of the butterfly. Y/n felt a little bad and helped them close the cage. 

"What are you doing sneaking up behind me like that!? I could've almost let the poor thing go!" Frank cried, as they looked at Y/n with an expression of annoyance and yet a bashful one. Y/n looked at Frank with a look of guilt as they apologized for scaring Frank like that and they won't do it again. 

"I'm sorry frank, I didn't mean to scare you." Y/n said as they gave frank a butterfly cookie. It looked so tasty and pretty. Too pretty for frank to eat the cookie, but they ate it anyways. They looked at Y/n with a forgiving expression as they got done finishing the cookie. 

"You are forgiven...I'm also sorry for bursting out like that at you. I... I was sort of waiting in order to catch this butterfly for months or probably years. I've been studying about this butterfly and turns out; it only comes in spring. I... Just wanted to show you this butterfly because it...sort of reminds me of you. Alot. 

Frank's face turned redder and redder as they kept talking about the butterfly and Y/n. They tried so hard to hide their feelings for Y/n, to not make it obvious to them. Y/n already knew for a while that Frank likes them and it was cute that they tried to hide their feelings from them. 

"Well, I sort of knew that you liked me, frank. It's been obvious for a while." Y/n claimed with a smile. They walked over to frank and hugged them, Causing the puppet to get redder and redder. They hugged Y/n back while they looked away from them with an annoyed look that had blush splattered all over their own face. But they loved it, which they didn't admit also but they loved that they were hugging them. Frank couldn't help but smile as they were finally relieved that they didn't have to hide it anymore. 

"T-Thank you, Y/n. You're the butterfly in my eyes."