Imperius x Shy! Reader

Reader Personality note: Reader is a shy person who finds it hard to interact with Imperius let alone express her own feeling but does talk with confidence from time to time. Sometimes along the line, Readers can be cocky and like to tease Imperius as well.

Reader replaces the Nehalem.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ During the fight to Pandemonium Fortress ~

In a realm teetering on the edge of destruction, (Y/n) encountered Imperius. Clad in his resplendent armor, he stood as a beacon of unwavering strength and righteousness. His presence commanded respect, and his formidable spear radiated with divine power.

Together, they fought side by side, their combined strength proving to be a formidable force against the demonic onslaught. In the midst of chaos, a mutual respect and understanding blossomed between them. Imperius began to see (Y/n) as more than a mere mortal—a force to be reckoned with, a soul whose bravery rivalled even that of the archangels.

When the battle subsided, and the demons were vanquished,(Y/n) slowly approached Imperius, gratitude shining in their eyes.

"I... am indebted to you, Imperius," she said, their voice filled with sincerity.

"Your presence on the battlefield was an inspiration, and I am honoured to have fought alongside you." (y/n) said shyly.

Imperius, though still aloof, acknowledged (Y/n)'s words with a nod.

"Hmph, don't get ahead of yourself. You barely met the might of a normal angel. Yet Your valor is commendable, mortal. Perhaps there is more to you than I think it is."

At that, he flew off to fight more hordes of demons, and you journeyed on to defeat Malthael.

~ Time skip after the fall of malthael ~

Time had passed since the climatic battle at the Pandemonium Fortress, where the forces of Sanctuary and the High Heavens united against the onslaught of evil. The Nephalem, (Y/n), had witnessed Imperius's unwavering valor and prowess on the battlefield. Impressed by the archangel's strength, (Y/n) couldn't help but be drawn to his commanding presence.

After the fall of Malthael, the archangel of Wisdom, (Y/n) found herself lingering in the High Heavens, silently offering her assistance in the rebuilding efforts. Though she hadn't spoken much to Imperius, she followed him around like a little puppy, quietly observing his every move. Her shy demeanour made it difficult for her to approach him.

Imperius, known for his stoic and unwelcoming nature, noticed (Y/n)'s constant presence but chose to remain silent. He found her unyielding dedication and willingness to help to be valuable assets, despite his initial annoyance at her proximity. However, his stern exterior concealed a growing curiosity about the Nephalem, who seemed so captivated by him.

Imperius, ever vigilant in his duties, had been at the forefront of the celestial efforts to purge the realm of the demonic taint. His presence commanded respect and awe, his imposing figure radiating power and authority. When their paths crossed, a spark of recognition flickered in his eyes as he beheld (Y/n)'s resolute determination.

"Another mortal seeking to meddle in the affairs of angels, I see,"

Imperius remarked, his voice carrying a touch of skepticism and guarded curiosity.