13- just open it!

instagram & irl!

o.wood19 posted a story

seen by gryffindorlions, potterharry, mcgonagall, and others

✶✶✶

"YOU NEED TO chill the fuck out because you're making me stressed margot!" theo hissed at the dancer next to him. "i've known the women since i was in nappies and you're making me nervous."

"i'm sorry!" she scrunched up her face, "i've just never met anyone's parents before. all of them i already knew."

"so you're not just nervous that it's draco's mom?" blaise raised an eyebrow.

"they are taking so long to answer the door." she looked away form the athletes.

"i think you're just nervous because it's draco's family," theo teased.

"of course i am!" she looked up at him with wide eyes. "anyone who could've raised draco to be the way he is has got to be scary!"

"now, i don't think i'm that scary, am i?"

ignoring blaise and theo's laughing, margot turned her attention to the woman in front of her.

"i don't actually think you're scary," she hurried to correct, "i've just never met parents before and i don't really know-"

"take a deep breath," narcissa looked her over, "and relax your muscles. i might get a cramp just looking at you."

"right, yeah. oh- um, these are for you," she held out the flowers in front of her.

"my favourite. thank you margot." she beckoned them inside.

"i realise i haven't introduced myself to you, narcissa malfoy."

she was the epitome of elegance. with dual coloured hair and a wrinkle-free face, she looked years younger than margot knew she was.

"margot," she gave a small smile.

"i've heard loads about you."

"you have?" margot's mouth feel open.

"oh yes. my draco talks about you often. don't you, love?" she asked him as they arrived in the living room where everyone else was.

"don't i what?" he looked over at margot, a smirk appearing on his face at her outfit.

"talk about her a lot," narcissa had a knowing look on her face.

"a lot is an exaggeration," he rolled his eyes, making his way over to wear margot stood.

"and how did mr. gryffindor feel about your outfit tonight?" he grinned down at her.