35- aunt and uncle

instagram & irl!

rose_potter posted a story to their close friends

seen by patilpadma, nevillelb, o.wood19, and others

✶✶✶

"I'D JUST LIKE to know where we're going, that's not a bad thing," margot told draco as they walked through the streets of paris, where they were staying.

"i never said it was. i just said you ask too many questions," he gave her a look.

she huffed and attempted to glare at him, "you told me to dress nice and then we started walking, i think it's okay to want to know where we're going."

"just trust me, baby, you'll like it." was all he said.

---

listening her boyfriend speak fluent french was like an out of body experience. she could even see him, so it should not have been as hot as it was.

"merci," draco nodded at the worker before guiding her toward a set of stairs.

"where are we going draco?" she asked.

"i'm not going to let you walk into anything, margot," she imagined he had a smug smile on his face.

"well i'm the one wearing a blindfold in the middle of a- i don't even know where we are!" she waved her free hand around.

they came to a stop and he took the blindfold off her face, "how about now?"

she blinked, allowing her eyes to readjust to the lighting in the theatre. "the ballet?" she turned to him.

"i hope these are good seats," he pressed a kiss to the top of her head, "as much as i loved being that close to the stage at your show, i couldn't see everything, so i got box seats."

"it's perfect," she pressed her face against his torso.

---

"i've done that a bajillion times before, but seeing it is so much cooler," she gushed on their way back.

"well i suppose it's a good thing you only do half the shows and i could steal you away."

she shivered and moved closer to him, "i'm glad lavender gets to dance, but i suppose i miss it."

"i told you you'd be cold," he put his jacket on her, "and you get to do the last shows anyways."

"the christmas show is always my favourite," she admitted.