Chapter 9

the next day.

After breakfast, Mo Li went to the village chief's house to give the village chief Fu Lang acupuncture and moxibustion. He also sorted out the blocked meridians in his body again.

After it was over, the village chief, Fulang, was in good spirits and finished a bowl of rice porridge.

This is also what Li Li told him to try to eat lightly during this period of time, and don't eat too much.

After that, Mo Li went to the town with the village chief, and it took about an hour (two hours) to walk from Anping Village in the town.

"Wait for me, I need to go to the bank." There is gold and silver in Moli's space, but they are all gold bars and silver ornaments. Gold bars are not suitable for direct use in this small town, and silver ornaments are even more unusable, so he You need to go to the bank to exchange the gold bars into silver and copper coins.

There are a lot of gold bars in Mo Li's space, big and small. Li Li took a gold bar with a weight of about 500 grams, and the 500 grams is about ten taels here.

He also thought about building a house. Although there are many things in his space, they are not suitable for all to be used. After the house is built, furniture and some household items will be needed, so he took out a few bars of gold from the space. There are about fifty taels of gold in total.

Mo Li used fifty taels of gold to successfully exchange three silver bills of one hundred taels, two silver bills of fifty taels, another one hundred taels of cash, seventy taels of broken silver, and thirty taels of copper coins. .

Mo Li put the banknotes and copper coins in the space and kept them, leaving seventy taels of broken silver on him.

Mo Li gave fifty taels of silver to the village head, Mo Yuan, and asked him to go to the yamen to buy the foundation and the expenses that needed to be taken care of.

"It's too much, it's not so much." The village chief was surprised when he saw that there were fifty taels, but then he thought, the money must have been left to him by the great monk before.

"You take it first, more refunds and less compensation, please grandpa the village chief to go to the yamen to help Mo Li run, I need to go to the pharmacy next door." Scholars and other civilians need to kneel down, but Li Li doesn't want to kneel down.

"Okay, then you go, and we'll meet at the intersection back to the village after we're done."

Mo Li had already learned through his spiritual sense that there are two pharmacies in the town, one is Huinong pharmacy run by a local businessman, and the other is a pharmacy. It is the Huaxia Pharmacy that opened in the city, but the medicinal materials in the local Huinong Pharmacy are mixed, so the price is cheaper. People in the town and the village basically buy medicines in the Huinong Pharmacy, and the medicinal materials in the Huaxia Pharmacy are all Really, but the price is relatively expensive, and only those rich people and some big families in the town will see a doctor and get medicine in it.

Mo Li walked into the Huaxia Pharmacy. The pharmacy was quite big. There were two doctors sitting by the left window. The right side was full of medicine cabinets. There was a row of desks in front of the medicine cabinets. There was an old doctor at the front of the desks. The old doctor is to check whether there are inappropriate medicinal materials or poisons in the medicine list of the customers who usually come to grab the medicine. Every time the customer finishes picking up the medicine, he needs to keep a spare medicine list here. As soon as I came here to grab the medicine and go back to take it, after something happened, the medicine list that the government needed to check when they came to investigate the case.

On other desks, there are papers containing medicines and small weighing scales, where the medicine boys grab medicines.

In the middle is the shopkeeper's counter, where accounts are settled.

"Guest, are you here to see a doctor? Or to get medicine?" Seeing Mo Li coming in, a little medicine boy about eleven or twelve years old stepped forward and asked.

"Grab the medicine."

"Okay, grab the medicine, please." The little drug boy led Li Li to the old doctor who was checking the medicine list on the right.

Li Li took out the medicine list he had written before and handed it to the old doctor for review.

The old doctor held the medicine list and looked at the medicine list while stroking the white beards on his chin.

After reading it, the old doctor looked up at Li Li and asked curiously: "What are the medicines prescribed on your list for

? Because I am a barefoot doctor in our village, I can gather common medicinal materials in the mountains, but some medicinal materials are not available in the mountains, so I can only come to the pharmacy to buy." The old doctor heard that Mo Li is still a doctor, so he stopped

asking He knew that some villages were far from the town, and there were barefoot doctors in the villages. If there was no medicine in the mountains, they would come to the pharmacy in the town to buy some commonly used medicines.

"Our pharmacy needs to keep a copy of this drug list." At the same time, the drug boy next to him also explained to Li Li why it is necessary to back up the drug list.

"No problem, you can keep a copy." Mo Li is not afraid that they will leave it on the medicine list to know what these medicinal materials are for. He has collected a lot of medicinal materials he needs to take a medicinal bath in the mountains before. The big ones on this list Some of them are common, and only a few are a little more expensive. Without the ratio between his medicine primer and medicinal materials, no one can study his medicine bath.

After the old doctor's share was saved, the drug boy took Mo Li to the medicine cabinet next to him to grab the medicine.

Li Li looked at these medicine boys holding the medicine list, then turned around and quickly grabbed the medicine in the various medicine drawers in the medicine cabinet. He knew how much the dose was with just a flick of his hand. There was no need for a medicine scale, only the side to estimate Two young teenagers who are still apprentices use a medicine scale.

After grabbing the medicine, Mo Li checked it with his spiritual sense. The village chief hadn't come out of the yamen, and he seemed to be chatting with a dental chair. Li Li was not in a hurry, just strolling on the street.

Today may not be a market day, so the streets are not very lively, but there are still various hawkers on both sides of the street.

"Brother, would you like to take a look at this headband, you are so handsome, it must be very nice to wear." Next to him, a peddler selling various head accessories like Li Li was promoting his headband.

Li Li looked at the hairbands on the hawker's stall. They were of various colors, and some of them had embroidery on them. In addition to the hairbands, there were also various hairpins, silk flowers and some earrings.

Mo Li liked one of the blue hairbands embroidered with green bamboo very much, "How much is this one

?"

and this blue embroidered headband.

"How much is the total?"

"These two are cheap without embroidery, five coppers each, and the two of yours plus this embroidery are a total of twenty coppers." The peddler said happily. Except for the market day, his business is good, and usually the business is very bleak. It is really difficult to meet customers like Li Li who buy a few sticks at a time without reducing the price.

Li Cong pretended to take out twenty copper coins from the space from his pocket and handed them to the peddler, but the hair tie pretended to be put in his pocket but was actually put into the space.

"Boss, two bowls of wonton."

"Hey, yes, it will be ready soon."

Mo Li walked all the way to the end of the fast street, and saw a wonton stall in front of him, and the business was pretty good.

Li Li felt that the breakfast he ate in the morning had been digested, so he walked over to find a table and sat down.

"Boss, come and play with wontons."

"Hey, okay, come right away."

A young boy asked Li Li, "My little brother, do you want to add seaweed and dried shrimps to your wontons?"

Oh, here There are also seaweed and shrimp skin, which must be added.

"Yes, yes, both seaweed and shrimp skin."

"Okay, Dad, a bowl of wontons with seaweed and shrimp skin." The little brother shouted to the old man who was cooking chaos in front of the stove.

"Okay, I got it."

After a while, a bowl of Chaos was brought to Mo Li, and Mo Li smelled it was quite fragrant. The wontons were all white and clear, with a little red meat filling looming in the middle, and green seaweed floating on it. And the red shrimp skin, the color is also very beautiful to look at, which makes people very appetizing, not to mention Li Li, who has been in the apocalypse for five years and hasn't eaten wonton for five years.

I scooped up a piece of chaos with a small spoon, put it in my mouth, blew it, and then bit down half of it lightly. The combination of the deliciousness of the chaos and the slippery feeling of the wonton skin is really wonderful, and the filling of the chaos is even more tender and chewy. strength.

After eating a chaotic soup, he took a sip of soup,

this soup was made from big bones, this thick soup, Li Li could only use one word to express it: Fresh!

This kind of delicacy cannot be let go, Li Li said while eating: "Boss, have another bowl, and take two with me." Such a bowl is not enough for him to eat, to be honest, he can still eat two more bowls, It's just that he is a brother now, so don't scare people by eating so much.

In fact, he can pack a few servings and take them home to eat slowly. It's just that this place is not as convenient as modern times, you can pack as much as you want, and there is no take-out box here. The take-out box provided by the boss is a kind of bamboo box. This bamboo box is simple and convenient to use, but there is no special take-out box. The lunch box with the belt is insulated.

And he couldn't take it away because he packed too much. Although he had room to put it, it was not convenient to put it in such a large crowd, so he only took two copies, one will be given to the village chief later, and the other will be taken home to eat.

After eating the wontons, Mo Li reluctantly took the packaged wontons and left the wonton stand.

"Go slowly objectively, welcome to come back next time."

Li Li relished the delicious food just now, and after listening to it, he was also thinking about when he would eat again next time.

Mo Li didn't take a few steps when he saw a man laying out a basket of cherries.

Li Li looked at the cherries in the basket. The big and red cherries were as translucent as pearls and agates.

Since the end of the world, he has not eaten fresh fruit for five years, let alone this cherry.

April and May are a good time to eat cherries.

Li Li still remembers that there was a cherry tree in the yard where his grandfather lived before the end of the world. Around April, after the cherry blossoms of the cherry tree withered, many green and purple ones would grow. The fruit is about the size of soybeans. A few days later, the fruit on the cherry tree changed from green to light yellow; then from light yellow to light red; from light red to dark red...

Under the bright sunlight, the red cherries Bright red, crystal clear, like very dazzling rubies. People can't help drooling when they see it, and then carefully pick one and put it in their mouth. It's sweet; sour; with a delicate fragrance, it will be unforgettable for a long time. Probably because the fruit is too small, eating one can't solve the slander at all, it will always make people want to eat more and more...

so every time the cherries on the cherry tree except grandpa need to stay to make cherry wine Besides, the others were basically picked off and eaten by him as soon as they became red.

Every time he sees him like this, grandpa will laugh and scold him: "Mice don't keep overnight food, they are a little glutton."