Chapter 68

"Have you heard?"

"What?"

"I heard that General Jun, who guarded the border town, was bitten by a wild animal in the mountains, and he is still alive and dead." "

Yes, yes, I also heard that Yes, I heard that the soldiers in the military camp were poisoned by whatever they ate, they had vomiting and diarrhea and had stomach pains, the same symptoms as those villagers who lived by the river outside the city before." "Oh my god, this military doctor has an

accident Now, if Rouran comes to attack the city, we will not have a dead end!" "

Yes, yes, it's too scary, I'd better go back and pack my luggage, and find a relative to run to.

" The locust tree, this locust tree has been around for at least a hundred years. People who live nearby like to enjoy the shade under this tree. Usually, there are many girls, brothers, husbands, and wives here to gossip and ask for shoe soles or something.

Today, there are a few men around under the locust tree, whispering quietly here.

"Is this true or not? Why hasn't there been any news about it?" one of the men asked.

"It's true. The brother of my second aunt's niece's sister-in-law is a fire leader in the military camp. He spread the news. It's absolutely true. It's just that the generals in the military camp didn't want to tell it. I came out and caused everyone to panic, I also have a good relationship with you guys, so I told you quietly, you guys must not tell others." Another man vowed.

"Okay, I will definitely not say anything."

When the men were talking, they noticed that the door of a room behind the locust tree was quietly opened a crack, and they exchanged winks.

One of the men said loudly on purpose: "No, I have to go home and pack my luggage, otherwise what should I do if Rouran attacks me later?" "Hey,

what are you all afraid of, not to mention that the king of Rouran is dead , the eldest prince and the second prince are fighting for the throne, who of them has the leisure to attack the city, I think you should relax, Rouran will definitely not come to attack the city for a while, and wait until the two princes successfully compete for the throne. During the siege, our General Jun must be fine, but it is not certain who is afraid of whom? Rouran is a fart in front of our General Jun!" Another man also deliberately yelled loudly.

"That's what I said, but I still have to pay attention. Forget it, I won't tell you. I'm going home first. Even if I don't move away, I should at least pay attention." A man said with a look Finished and left.

"I'm leaving too. My mother-in-law's dinner is probably ready at home, and I'm going home for dinner." "Let's go, it's

hot today, and it's not very cool even under this tree, so let's go home."

All of a sudden the men under the locust tree left, and when they were all gone, the door of the next room was closed tightly.

"I really heard it clearly. The Shadow Demon General was really injured, and all the soldiers in the barracks were also poisoned?" asked a big man wearing blue shorts and a beard in the lobby of the house.

And the one who was eavesdropping behind the door just now was also wearing a blue bunt, but without beards, looked at the man in his twenties, and said with certainty: "It's true, I heard it clearly, that silver General Mo was bitten by a crazy animal in the mountains, and he is still lying there dead, and the soldiers in the barracks were also poisoned, and the symptoms they said were exactly the same as the symptoms of the medicine we went to give." Luo

Ji Hu Hanzi had a sullen face, buried his head in thought and did not speak.

The young man said anxiously: "Big Brother, what are you still thinking about? Let's go back and tell the Eldest Prince that we will definitely be able to win the city in one fell swoop by taking advantage of the siege now. Now the Silver Demon General is injured, and the soldiers in the barracks are also poisoned." , I definitely can't resist, this side of the city is not ours, as long as the eldest prince kills the silver demon general and takes down the frontier city, then succession to the throne will be easy, let's see what those people can say." "Don't be reckless, this

Dayu People are very cunning, you go to contact the shaman and see what kind of news they get." The bearded man was calmer than the young man, and thought more carefully, when he heard the news at this time , I was not very happy, but a little uneasy.

Thinking: It seems that I have to find the nail to confirm whether the news is correct.

Beard: "Sabi, you go to the shaman to confirm the news, I will go out." The young man Sabi: "Okay, brother, I will go to the shaman

now."

Quietly go out to find someone to do the final confirmation.

When the two returned to the house in the middle of the night, they were both very excited. They both confirmed that the news was 100% correct.

Especially the bearded beard, in order to confirm, he went to find the nail who had been lurking in the barracks in the border town for ten years, and the nail also told him that the matter was absolutely true, and told him to go back and tell the eldest prince to prepare to lead the army Siege.

Excitedly, the two left the border town and went up the mountain by the moonlight, and quietly sneaked back to Rouran to tell the eldest prince the news.

"You guys are sure that this news is absolutely true." In a big tent next to King Rouran's tent, Prince Rouran sat on top of the tent, staring excitedly at the subordinates below and asked.

In the crowd below, apart from the bearded and young man Sabi, there were also four men who were hinted by Li Li before who drugged in the mountains, and five men who were about to drug in the city and the military camp from the ruined temple outside the city.

The bearded man stood up and bowed to salute: "Yes, prince, I guarantee that this matter is true. I went to find Nail, and Nail saw with his own eyes that the silver demon general was brought to the barracks in a coma with blood. I recruited a military doctor, and half an hour later, the military doctor came out, and then it was reported that the silver demon general was seriously injured, and he is still unconscious." "Prince, I can assure you that the drug was indeed successfully administered

. The animals in the mountain have been going crazy during this time. In order to prevent the crazy animals from going down the mountain, the silver demon general brought soldiers up the mountain to clean up many animals, but he was unlucky this time, and happened to meet a group of crazy wolves and two wolves. Bear, and his guards were not around at the time, he is not a god, if his subordinates did not catch up in time, I am afraid that he would be killed by the pack of wolves and bears." "Prince, slaves can also guarantee

, I waited until I was sure that the medicine in the barracks had been successfully administered. I saw the soldiers in the barracks come to fetch water before I left. The next day I heard that all the soldiers in the barracks were vomiting, diarrhea and stomach cramps, not only the soldiers in the barracks. Military doctors, they even recruited doctors from the medical clinic in the border town."

After hearing the report from his subordinates, the eldest prince laughed happily, the group of people he sent were all his confidantes, anyone could betray him , this group of people will not betray him, because their families are in his hands, so he completely believes their words.

But this group of people did not lie to him, that's what they got.

The eldest prince was circling in the tent excitedly, rubbing his hands together.

Said: "Soldiers attack the city early tomorrow morning, hahaha, this time I will take down the border city and kill Jun Mo, I see how the second child and the people on the second side will fight for the throne with me." He knelt down with his

opponents The lower body threw himself into the ground and said: "Slave wait for congratulations to my king." "

Hahahahahaha.

"

Legend has it that Jun Mo, who was still unconscious and did not know whether he was alive or dead, was half-lying on the side couch at this moment, just reading the book of war, and there were several basins of ice in the tent, which was very cool inside, and Mo Li was still making ice watermelon bowls to eat.

Seeing his subordinates enter the tent, Jun Mo put down the military book in his hand, sat up, and said, "The news has been delivered." The

people who came in were not the same men who were talking under the locust tree.

"General, it has already been spread. If there is no accident, the eldest prince of Rouran will bring people to attack the city." The man said excitedly, finally going to solve Rouran once and for all.

Jun Mo nodded and said: "Well, you have worked hard, go back and have a good night's rest, and make preparations tomorrow." "

For the sake of the general, for Dayu, and for our parents, wives and children, the last general will wait for death." . " The men said in a year-round vigor.

"General, the last general is waiting for someone to leave." After speaking, the group of men strode out of the tent.

After everyone went out, Mo Li walked over from the corner of the tent with two bowls of watermelon crushed ice, handed Jun Mo a bowl, sat on the side couch, and said while eating the watermelon crushed ice in the bowl: "Are you sure they will come to attack the city tomorrow."

Jun Mo also sat next to him on the side couch while eating and replied: "The eldest prince and the second prince are now at a critical moment for the battle for the throne. He will definitely not give up, even if there is only half the chance, let alone the news he has received now that the success rate is 80%, it is even less likely for him to give up." "Then he is not

afraid When he comes to attack the city, the second prince will take the throne while he is away." "

Since he dares to attack the city, he will definitely be prepared not to be afraid that the second prince will take the throne while he is away, and the eldest prince's mother clan will not Weak, with the eldest prince's mother family guarding him, even if the second prince thinks about it, he won't be able to do anything for a while." Jun Mo explained to Li Li in detail.

Mo Li was puzzled and said: "Since the eldest prince's mother family is so powerful, why not kill the second prince directly?"

Jun Mo chuckled: "Although the eldest prince's mother family is powerful, the second prince's mother family is not weak. My mother clan is the leader of another big tribe in Rouran. They were involved with each other before, and no one could beat the other for a while, so the eldest prince thought of those border towns to kill me. However, the king's direct son, the ministers of the second prince's line can no longer oppose him ascension to the throne." "It's

too complicated, as expected I am not suitable for these conspiracies." Mo Li sighed after taking a mouthful of cool watermelon.

Jun Mo laughed again and said, "You should have a good rest at night. I'm going to discuss tomorrow's battle plan with them tonight." "

Okay, there's still a pot of crushed watermelon ice, you can take it with you too."

"Yes."