An Unexpected Guest! Sanji's Food and Gin's Grace

Warning: The Author doesn't know very well the One-Piece franchise.

If you feel like this is making you cringe, gag, discomfy, or not related to the franchise...please know the author is sorry (T-T)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Wealth, Fame, Power...Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!

This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

"Oh no! Our customer!"

Everyone was shocked...Confused...Scared...So many emotions were happening as they couldn't find the right word to describe them.

The male had shoes on Lieutenant Fullbody, who was on the ground. Lieutenant Fullbody is covered in cuts, bruises, and some blood. As for the male, he was smiling while his white boot was pressing hard on Lieutenant Fullbody's head.

"Excuse me! Sir!" A male voice shouted the male turned to see who the voice belongs to.

A large, muscular man with somewhat-oversized forearms, prominent lips, and black hair formed in an elaborate goatee around his chin. His Baratie uniform is heavily customized, consisting of a dark double-breasted shirt, matching shorts, and a white apron; these are accompanied by a pink ascot, an earring in his right ear, and a braided hachimaki headband.

The male tilted his head, signaling that he was curious about what the worker wanted.

"Please take your foot off of him! Can't you see he's a Marine Lieutenant?!" The worker yelled while pointing at the groaning Lieutenant Fullbody.

"Hehe..." The male chuckled, "I'm aware of this one's-" He pressed his foot harder, "Occupation. However, you weren't there as to why he's in a state like this."

"Still-" The worker was going to move closer, but the air felt very when he could feel the male's smile. "Taking to such length. On a Marine Lieutenant. This could cause so many problems that could've been avoided by taking a different approach."