Zeff and Sanji's Ambition: The Sea of Dreams - All Blue

Warning: The Author doesn't know very well the One-Piece franchise.

They're currently doing some research on the franchise while completing some chapters. If you feel or realize some moments aren't like the franchise and you are in a dislike state, The Author apologizes. (T-T)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Wealth, Fame, Power...Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!

This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

"Gin!!"

Luffy yells as everyone froze where they are whereas Gin was holding a gun near Zeff.

"No matter how incredible he was in the past, he's now a mere cook." Gin pushes the gun closer, "It's easy to blow his brains out. You want to save this man, right, Sanji-san? Please, leave the ship without a fight. I don't want to kill you."

Everyone was still frozen as Gin turn his attention to Y/n. "You as well, just go to Don Kreig since he's already taken interest in you. He might look past this, and you won't get hurt."

Gin shivers as he caught a small scent of death whispering in his body. He sees Y/n slowly tilt his head as Sanji takes a breath of his cigar.

"Leave the ship? No way! Point the gun at me instead!" Sanji answers.

"Gin, why don't you be the one that pulls the gun away? You might not get hurt if you do." Y/n spoke as Gin was shivering a little.

"Sanji-san...Y/n-san...why!?" Gin's eyes widen.

"If you want to die so badly and disobey, I'll kill you in a refined way..."

Y/n sighs in disappointment as he turns his back to see Pearl in front of him as they were looking down at Y/n.

"Don't move unless you want your Owner's head blown off. While you, obey and go to Don Kreig."

Y/n almost felt his hand move but he couldn't. Gin would kill Zeff and that'll make everything a problem. He knows that Gin isn't like most pirates as he was offering them a chance to be safe, but he still knows to survive as a pirate, he has to get dirty.