Episode 2

(Frozone gets home to Honey, who is waiting for him late at night in his bed)

Frozone: Motherfreezer!

Honey: You already know what I'm bout to say, boo boo.

Frozone: Honey, there are superheroes for a reason. We need to save the world

Honey: You need to spend time for your wife! I am your world.

(We know  Honey to be  frustrated with Frozone because he has been neglecting their relationship due to his superhero duties)

Honey:  I feel like you're always out there saving the world and never have time for me. We haven't gone on a date in months. Remember, that dinner we've been planning?

Frozone: I'm sorry, Honey. You know I love you, but I have a responsibility to protect the city. It's not like I can just take a day off whenever I want.

Honey: I understand that, but you have to make time for the things that are important in your life. Including your greatest good.

(Frozone realizes that Honey is right and promises to make more time for her. Later that day, he takes her out on a surprise date to a fancy restaurant called

(As they sit down to eat, Frozone notices a group of suspicious-looking men who are disguised as the Maitre D enter the restaurant. He excuses himself from the table and follows them to the back of the restaurant, where he overhears their plan to rob the restaurant)

(Frozone quickly springs into action, using his icy powers to freeze the robbers' weapons and apprehend them. He ensures that the restaurant's patrons are safe before returning to Honey)

Honey: Everything okay?

Frozone: Yeah, just had to take care of something. But I'm back now, and I'm all yours.

(Honey smiles, and they continue their date, enjoying each other's company and reconnecting, and they talk about an idea Honey has, which will be explained later)

As they leave the restaurant, Frozone turns to Honey and says, "I promise to make more time for you, Honey. You're my greatest good, and I'll never forget that again."

Honey smiles and kisses him, and they walk off into the night, hand in hand)