Episode 5

(Frozone attends an important gala event because Mr. Incredible is going to get the key to the city. Just as he's about to give a speech, the power goes out and the guests are left in complete darkness. Frozone quickly realizes that this is the work of a new villain who calls himself the Blackout who is WildStorm's husband)

(Frozone sets out to stop the Blackout, but he realizes that the villain is always one step ahead of him. The Blackout is using a high-tech device that emits an electromagnetic pulse, causing all electronics to malfunction)

(Frozone seeks help from his friend and fellow hero, Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl, but even their combined efforts are not enough to stop the Blackout. That's when Edna Mode makes a surprise appearance, offering her expertise in technology and fashion design to help Frozone and Elastigirl defeat the Blackout)

(Together, the trio comes up with a plan to neutralize the electromagnetic pulse and stop the Blackout. They infiltrate the villain's lair and engage in an epic battle, but just when it seems like they have won, the Blackout reveals that he has one final trick up his sleeve)

(The Blackout activates a powerful bomb that will destroy the entire city. In a dramatic race against time, Frozone, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Edna work together to disarm the bomb, but they only have seconds to spare).

(In the end, they successfully disarm the bomb, and the city is saved. Frozone thanks Edna for her help)

Edna: I never go back, darling.

POST CREDITS SCENE

(This scene depicts Dash and Violet now going to school and watching to find out that Edna is in the hospital after what happened. Her old age has caught up to her)