|Rosaria♥️|

Next playing:

What Was I Made For? - Billie Eilish
0:01  ─────── 3:42

»»-----------► You worked as a nun at the Mondstat cathedral. Your best friend was Barbara and Noelle while Rosaria was your girlfriend that you loved very much. You guys had been dating for about 5 months now and everyone congratulated you two. You were getting ready to go back home after a long day at work. It was already 7pm and you were waiting for Rosaria to pick you up as usual. Nowadays she has been acting a little different than before. She was always rude and not like before. She completely stopped talking to you like a normal human being and treated you like a dog, you knew it but you couldnt let her go.

It was already 7:30 now and Rosaria still hadnt came to pick you up. You look around the gates of the Cathedral to spot Rosaria but she was no where to be seen. You felt cold and scared since it was already dark and no one was around the area. You sighed and started walking home, tense and scared, a pretty girl walking home alone at night.

As you walked down the stairs of the Cathedral, you could hear people laughing and talking. It sounded like there were two people talking, one with more rougher yet feminine voice and the other with a dominant and flirtatious voice. They sounded very familiar. You thought to yourself who would be out here at this time of night. You decided to slowly walk towards the two people and hid behind a corner.

When you got closer, you saw a long black veil and deep blue hair from the back. You voice hitched at the sight as you saw Rosaria and Kaeya, together. You slapped your hand to cover your mouth to stop any noise that you were about to let out. You carefully listened to their conversation.

"I cant believe that girl actually believes I love her! Shes just so adorable, its laughable. Its so fun to play around with her like this."

Your heart starts to beat faster and faster as your eyes started to tear up.

"W-what...?"

You whisper beneath your breath. You continued to listen to their conversation.

"She even thinks im gay. What a freak."

"I cant help but feel bad for her."

They talked while they both started to chuckle at themselves. You started to cry and let out small whimpers. Your heart  started to ache as you slowly fell onto the ground. You couldn't believe what Rosaria had just said. You loved her so much and she betrayed your trust.

You're sad. Hurt. Mad. But you knew this would've happened. After some time, you decided to go up to her and confront her. You cleared your tears and got up from the ground and walked towards the two. As you could hear them talking and laughing, you were behind them waiting for them to notice. You were mad and you wanted to make a fool out of Rosaria but just as they turned back and looked at you, all the nervousness and frustration started to flood in.

They were much taller and stronger than you and them looking down at you with a stern look made you scared.

"Huh?"

They both said in unison as they turned towards you.

"Y/n! What a surprise! What are you doing here?"

Rosaria opened her arms for a big hug with a huge grin across her face as Kaeya chuckled. You shoved her arms aside and pushed her back. Kaeya and Rosaria, both were stunned to see your sudden action as your face was red and tears were about to fall out of your eyes.

"I know what you did, Rosaria..."

You clutched your hands into a fist and clenched your jawline. Rosaria laughed.

"Oh? What did I do? Are you alright, babe?"

"Dont act like you dont know!"

You walked closer towards Rosaria and placed your right hand on your heart, looking down on the floor.

"Well...well...I guess our pretty little y/n finally figured out the truth.."

"I cant believe you Rosaria...I thought...we.."

You werent able to hold in your tears as it slowly fell down your cheeks. You stood in front of Rosaria, devastated. She smirked and walked closer towards you. Her pointer finger lifting up your chin to face her. Your face was now inches away from hers, you wanted to move out of her grip but you couldnt, you didnt have any strength too.

"You're too gullible for your own good y/n. No one likes a goody-two-shoes like you."

You gulped and finally found the courage to push her away again.

"Dont touch me! You disgust me Rosaria! Why would you ever do this to me..."

Rosaria laughed menacingly.

"How cute. You may not realize it but, everyone uses you y/n. You have no friend who isnt using you. Everyone only wants you for your body and popularity."

"What...."

"Its true. Barbara? She's only nice to you because she thinks she has to be nice to everyone. Noelle? She only talks to you because you're the only one whose kind enough to help her with her chores. Travelled? They only care about their sibling. Me? Well...I only used your for your pretty little body...."

You broke down once again as your heart shattered into a million tiny pieces. Your head was spinning round and round and you felt as if you were to pass out.

"How could you....I gave everything to you...And this is how you treat me."

"Thats what you get for being too kind."

Rosaria sat on her knees and looked you into your eyes with a deadly smile. She gently patted your head and before you could say something she used her nails to dig into your arms. You groaned in pain as your arm started bleeding.

"Never trust anyone."

She got up from the floor and kicked you in the stomach, leaving you on the floor before she left with Kaeya. Both were chuckling as they left you on the floor.

You didnt know what to say or do. You were completely left for shock and anger. So many emotions filled you up, you didnt even know what to do. You let out a loud cry and you laid down on the floor. The love of your life just left you heartbroken.

»»-----------Word count: 1087

A/n: oh my god my first ever angst writing, i have like no idea if that was good or not omg ahhhh im gonna cry. it was so fucking short and kinda stupid im sorry. i need help!!😭😭