Chapter 4: Movie Night

The next day was Friday, so I decided to wear a graphic tee that said 'TGIF' on it and grabbed a pair of shorts and hopped in the shower. I used to sing in the shower but my step-father would yell at me and tell me I'm a horrible singer that's why I don't sing in front of people. Because I suck! I might sing just a little bit just because it's been so long since I sang and I miss it. Plus, I got up early and I'm the only one awake so no one will hear me.

 ——-Connor'sPOV——- 

I woke up to the sound of singing and I soon realize it's Dakota singing in the shower. She probably thinks no one else is up because she said she doesn't sing in front of people. I wonder why, because she's really good. Next thing I know I'm standing in front of the bathroom door with my ear pressed up against it to listen. Man is she talented. I kinda just sat there for awhile until I heard the water shut off so I ran back to my room so she wouldn't see when she walked out.

 ——-Dakota'sPOV——-

When I got done with my shower I put my clothes on and went back to my room and borrowed Andrea's blow dryer and dried my hair and fixed it the way I wanted it then I put some mascara on and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I started looking in the cabinets for what I wanted. Just then Connor came down.

"Good morning my short little stack of pancakes," Connor said. Da' eff since when am I a little person and since when am I his and since when did he have a nickname for me and why does it have to be that. Why pancakes?

"Good morning, and I am not that little." I retaliate.

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Well you are to me," I glare at him and he smirks at me, "Whatcha' lookin' for?"

"Do you have any ramen noodles?" he looked at me like I was crazy.

"For breakfast?"

"No, for my midnight snack," I say sarcastically. He still looked confused.

"Yes for breakfast."

"You are one interesting child."

"I try," I say in a fake sincere way.

"Well anyway you need to hurry and up and get to school."

"Ehem, might I remind you, your my ride."

"Ugh I forgot, I have to be responsible for you now."

"Hey, your the one who invited me to live here so it should be your pleasure." I flipped my hair and strutted past him.

"Trevor hurry up or your walking to school!" Connor called up to Trevor. He always takes forever to get ready and that's one of the reasons they call him the 'Queen of O2L' at least that's what the boys say.