chapter 1

music rights goes to the underground media group.

Disclaimer I'd you don't like the use of bad language, and/or themes of depression, death, violence. Then turn away.

I won't fill this with those things but just a heads up.

- - - - - - -

Shawn Just couldn't believe it, just yesterday he learned that his sister had gone missing and only left a note.

now here he is just staring blankly at the window lying in bed, he knows he shouldn't give up but somethings telling him the she won't be returning and if she does just not for a very long time.

"Shawn dinners ready, come on down before it gets cold." his mother

"..." shawn says nothing as his mother calls him down to eat.

"shawn?" his mother calls for him again becoming louder every time she calls him while she goes upstairs. shawn continues lying down while ignoring his mothers calling as his door starts to open.

"get out." shawn rudely orders. that of course never works.

"come on don't be like that." she says siting next to him. "she will come back, you don't need to worry about that."

"how do you know that, she is gone and won't come back,"

"come on you don't know that-"

"i do she always has her phone on her and yet she even left it here, she never leaves home without it unless you make her... even then she sneaks it with her."

the single mother looks around and see's the note her daughter left for her brother. she sighs.

"come on dinners ready i made your favourite and your friends are getting worried for you, you haven't talked to them all day. which is unlike you at all."

"i don't have friends mom."

"just go to eat now or else i will have to drag you down myself." his mother threatens.

"..."

"fine" he reluctantly agrees knowing his mother will litrerly do that.

- - - - - - -

downstairs i didn't have much if an appitite but still i stomached it because my mom is watching.

for some reason i kept thinking something was wrong but i decide to ignore it. after my meal i say thank you, and I go's to his bedroom and i decides to open the note.

Dear Shawn

If your reading this then it means I am no longer here at home. Don't worry about me alright? Keep mum safe and happy, I understand that you may be mad at me for disappearing but they made this happen against my wishes.
Just whatever you do, do not give in, if thay virus reaches you. The note is short but I don't have much time they want me to leave now, so this is a good bye. Keep mom safe. And no matter what resist! Or else HE will have his way. HE is not our true god no matter what he claims... worship who you want just don't worship arc-(@&^=£^*</^&:;^;;

- lea‐-------,,,,,,iyd
At the end of the letter it seems something happened... but i wonder what happened? Is she dead? And who are they? And who the fuck is arc? Sounds stupid... Well it cuts off so it might be part of a name but what does she mean worship and resist what.

Either way, I feel unnerved like somethings watching... its creepy I don't like it.

I turn on the TV and was just I'm time to see the news,

!!!

"Huh"

I am surprised to see breaking news on this channel, its not supposed to.
'Must be important.' I think.

"Breaking news, we are broad casting from ccb. A new virus has been reported it is not contagios but it will change your DNA to that of a animal from a child's game called pokémon, nintendo and game freak has been questioned and it concludes that they have no relation to this matter.
If you have any strange behavior and if and weird body mutations or anything similar please go to your local hospital. To be examined. So far there are 2 thousand cases reported and numbers are growing very day.
And for the next news-"

"There's more?!?!"

"-Have been reported appearing all over the world, even one on the moon.
It is advised not to. Go into one or an area that has a massive static feeling.
And report them to the number below
913-8##8-####."

'UGH'

My head starts to hurt and I feel extremely drowsy so I reluctantly go to sleep after the breaking news.
I turn over and slowly close my eyes but before I drift of I swear I could see what looks like a sylveons face staring at me.

End of chapter one.

-------------

870 words total

Wooo I am back and with a concept I am really loving, the concept here.

Sorry to say it but I decided to put pmd awakening on a permanent hiatus due to lack of motivation. I didn't have a firm story plan either so at some point I will be releasing the last unfinished chapter. Please note that currently the current chapter is whenever I feel like due to my exams. But yea light vee out.

(I'll be changing back I currently don't like current avatar after changing it to this.)