Seeing through it

What are you talking about Maya? You hate me! Cried Sabrina. No! No! No I don't. This is embarrassing but um, I guess I might be a bit jealous. Replied Maya embarrassingly. Jealous? Of What? Sabrina shrieked. Of your looks! Your personality! Your friends! Your everything Sabrina. I just really want to be friends with you girls. So the 3 girls walked around one corner of the gymnasium and huddled around in a circle. I can see through her Ol and Sas. I can see she wants to be friends with us. Okay Okay! Replied Olympia. They walked around the corner of the gymnasium only to see that Maya was crying. Once they saw, they ran back around and huddled around in a circle again. What do we do now? Whispered Sabrina. Uhh, just go back around and talk to her like we haven't noticed? Suggested Olympia. Mmmm, okay come on then girls. Commanded Sabrina. So um, Maya, we were thinking... and talking, and we have, uhh, accepted your request to be friends with us? OMG! Really? Thank You Thank you girls. I just don't want people to see me as a bully anymore. But Maya, We can only hang out at recess and lunch because we aren't in the same year! Said Saskia. Thats okay! Replied Maya. I have at least SOME time with some good friends like you. Then all the girls smiled.