Internship

Today we're choosing our hero names and... "I have NO clue what to choose!!" I cry hitting my head on the wall. With my friends we were trying to figure out our names and they were helping me since my my imagination is very limited.
"Hulk!" Mei suggests and I look at her perplexed.
"Why Hulk?" I ask her confused.
"Both are green and you're super strong like him!" She resonates and I nod.
"It isn't a bad idea.." I mumble.
"Do not call yourself that." I look at Kacchan, Eiji, Mina, Sero and Jiro who joined my mid life crises moment.
"Broccoli boy!" Mei suggests stars in her eyes.
"Small bean!" Mina suggests.
"Green riot!" Eiji suggests making me sigh.
"Cinnamon roll!" Uraraka says excited.
"Green bean?" Mina says modifying her first suggestion.
"Just call yourself Deku." Kacchan says.
"No that's Kacchan's nickname!" I complain.
"I don't mind." He shrugs his shoulders.
"I mean it doesn't sound that bad.." I mumble my forehead still on the wall.

"What about you Lida-kun? Are you going for Ingenium like your brother?" Uraraka asks and Lida's mood darkens.
"He's going to be alright Lida, you're brother's a strong person." I smile compassionate.

His big brother was gravely injured by the hero killer: Stain and he was lucky to still be alive. So Lida was bound to be affected by it.

"I know.." He mumbles sadly.
"Suck it up four eyes. He's alive ain't he?!" Kacchan asks annoyed and I glare at him.
"How would you react if me or Eiji ended up in a hospital bed because we almost died?" I ask him seriously.
He didn't respond and just 'tsk' shoving his hands in his pocket.
"Thank you -kun but, I shouldn't focus on that, Tensei would be disappointed if he learned I was being affected in my school life because of him." He says pushing his glasses up.
"It's okay to be sad but I'm happy you're thinking of it that way." I smile at him and he nods.
"We should go to class now." Lida suggests looking at the time.
"Bye guys talk to you later." I wave goodbye but before I leave, I give a hug to Kacchan.
"Bye Kacchan!" I smile at him and go join my friends.

We were given white boards where me could write our hero names and after a while we were asked to present them to the class.
I chose Deku as mine, Uraraka chose Uravity, Denki chose Chargebolt, Tsu chose Froppy, Lida chose Ingenium and Todoroki..
"You're just putting your first name?" I ask confused and even Midnight looked perplexed.
"Yes. I don't see the need of creating one." He says emotionless and going back to his seat leaving us all in an awkward silence.
"Okay then!" The teacher says cheerfully clapping her hands, ready to change the subject.

"Now then! Like some of you know, you will be doing internships with different heroes! Different agencies and Pro heroes have sent offers to students you could chose from. For those who didn't get any, you can choose from a list of 40 agencies we have." She explains.
"Here are your papers!" She exclaims handing our papers and I look at mine.
"What!?" I was shocked.
"What is it Izuku-kun?" Uraraka asks joining me at my desk worried.
"I have offers!" I say in shock.
"You were first in the sports festival! It was obvious you'd get offers!" She laughs.
"Still! I wasn't expecting it and definitely not so many!" I explain and she laughs.

1 week later

I was standing in front of a house with Mini Might.
"Aren't you coming in? He's your old mentor after all." I ask confused on why he was running off.
"He's umm. I have places to be so, best of luck to you Mini Kirishima and I hope you survive!" He was shaking of fear and he was sweating.. How terrifying is the guy!?
"Is there something wrong with-" Before I even have the time to finish he was long gone.
I take a deep breath and knock on the door but since it was already slightly opened it opens on it's own.
"H-hello I-I'm Izuku I'm here for the- HE'S DEAD!!" I was looking in horror at the puddle of blood under the small man.
"I'm alive!" He lifts his head smiling.
"HE'S ALIVE!" I yell in relief.