PART 25 [ FINAL ]

Yn's Perspective —

Yn's Perspective —

"there is yn, I want to be friends with you again ".
I chuckled as I said

" You still have the guts to say this after everything you did to me ? "

He looked at my eyes as he said
" I've realised that I've done wrong with you yn I'm really sorry for my wrong doings "

I made an aww face as I said
" It's too late Jeon I guess "

he begged me " please yn slap me do whatever you want but I want your friendship "

            I really wanna slap him " I can slap you can't I ?"

He nodded as I looked towards other friends. They were looking at me with a worried face ,

and then my palm came in contact with his left cheeks , making everyone's eyes in the restaurant focus on us .

I slapped him hard ….

Everyone gasped , Jungkook didn't say anything but he hugged me .
I didn't part with the hug , I hugged him back .

Knowing very well it's my last meeting with him and in my life I might not be gonna meet him and knowing that after this I can never let him into my life again .

He hugged me tightly as taehyung said to the people who was staring at us

" guys it's just that they have meet after so long that's why don't mind it please "

after few minutes we parted the hug and jungkook said

" I'm sorry yn " my hands on my chest folding as I asked

      " mind care to tell me why the fuck. You were so interested in blocking me mr.jeon?"

" I was scared yn , I thought you would tell my mom about liya " everyone's eyes widened " what "

taehyung said as I was literally shocked . Why would I do that ?

" Jungkook, are you crazy ? Why will she do that ? "

Shin said as Kristina said

" exactly, she told your mom because you fucking tried to take your life "

" And she did nothing wrong even though I was in her place. I would've done the same to be honest "

Stella said as they all nodded

" Why would I interfere in your personal affairs ? You didn't tell me about the dating thing ,

       I stayed silent because that time I promised to myself I'll not interfere yes,  I got hurt but I would never think you would think this low about me Jeon "

jungkook just staring at the table as he said " I want to be friends with you yn " he said as I said

" Why ? To break me again ? To make my life miserable? " " No please trust me not like that , but I have few conditions "

                      he said as my eyes widened , conditions ? Is this kind of deal or what ?

"Conditions? Are you even hearing yourself ? You're talking about friendship, it's not some kind of business deal going on here, I can't believe you joen "

he nodded as he said

" so you want it ? You want me to trust you again ? You wanna be friends with me again ? "

You looked at him in disbelief as you said
               " You still haven't matured yet jungkook, you still have that mentality , you can never change I guess .

I can't do this, okay I don't wanna be your friend , I don't wanna experience those hurtful things again which you've done to me .

               It takes me a lot of time to get out of that trauma , so I prefer to choose myself over this toxic friendship jungkook "

He looked at me as he said " but I miss us yn "

" well that's your problem jeon because I've had enough of you .

You've hurted me alot , you've never even tried to put an effort in our friendship and that's hurt jeon .

That hurts , but I know one thing for sure that you don't deserve me and I don't wanna be in my old condition again , and this is probably the last conversation we had in our lives "

I said as he was about to say something but taehyung interrupted him

" jungkook please leave her alone , you've hurted her alot "

" yes jungkook she only wants your good night else " Kristina said as jungkook didn't said anything to me after that .

We had our meal and we talked a lot and had fun . It was the best day of my life .

I'm happy that I've overcome jungkook and I don't feel that guilty feeling of telling him what I actually want. I don't wanna be friends with him , it's as simple as that .

After a lot of fun , it's time for us to go home . As we were bidding goodbyes jungkook came towards me and said " yn this is for you "

I looked at him as I took it and said
" thank-you ! Goodbye "

He nodded and went away . It was a cute clip where Happy is written . I chuckled after seeing

" thank god ! This chapter of Jungkook ends here , and I did what needs to be done and I'm proud of myself "

I said while walking towards my house .

🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂☺️☺️☺️

The book ends here !
Thanks for reading and voting !