Chapter one: Black Roses

"Mr. Robinson. I am telling you that this deal is impossible. Increase the money or we will stop protecting your house."

" *Slams the desk and gets up* I AM TELLING YOU THATS ALL. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND YOU-"

"Mr. Robinson. I suggest you to be respectful to me."

"WHAT IF I DON'T HUH?"

"tch...goodbye...you fool."

Suddenly he saw a black figure...that was the last thing he saw before his head got chopped off.

" *Sighs* thanks Mastermind.. that man started to get on my nerves. "

"No problem Mr. Adams." Said Mastermind and bowed. Michael Adams had honey foam coloured eyes, auburn coloured hair and he was wearing a black turtleneck sweater, black pants and honey coloured trench coat. He usually wore glasses while working. He had a little wound on his left eye but it wasn't something serious. It was just a little scratch. He was 34 years old.

While Mastermind was taking the body out, a man named Jason came in. He was Mr. Adams's right hand man who was 32 years old. He was 6 feet (182 cm) and he had coal black, piercing eyes and he had dark brunette hair. Jason was wearing a black shirt with black pants. He had actually heard about Mastermind before. She was working for his boss after all. But it was the first time he was seeing her while working. He suddenly froze when he saw her and mumbled to his boss.

"Sir Michael..she looks too vulnerable and weak...why do you keep her to work with you..?"

Mr.Adams chuckled. That was the first thing he thought when he saw Mastermind at the age of 32. He had a flashback to 7 years ago, when his brother introduced Mastermind.

~Flashback to 7 years before~

"Come in."

"Hey little brother~!" Said Matthew Adams. Mathew had dark brown hair with caramel coloured highlights. His honey foam coloured eyes were literally shining but one of his eyes had a lighter colour and he was wearing a white golden one eye glasses for that eye. He was wearing white shirt with light blue pants. He was 2 years older than Michael.

"What do you want- i am currently busy with paperwork." said Michael Adams.

"Come on bro! I found a perfect man for you-! Well...not a man. She is a woman!"

"Hmm. A woman you say?"

"An incredible one. Trust me!" Said Matthew while having his usual grin. A playful and sly one.

"Alright then. *Gets up and puts his glasses away, this move makes his piercing hazel eyes to stand out.* Let's take a look to this girl. Tell me about her." And they started to walk out of Michael's office, going to see the girl who is sitting in Matthew's office.

"Well, i don't know the exact age of her but she looks like she is a teenager. Her skin is pale and she is wearing a mask."

"A mask? What kind of a mask?"

" A straight white one with red cheeks. But it has a smiling face on it...you May think it like a..hmm..aha. A smiling theater mask."

"Ok got it."

"She has light brunette hair. I haven't seen her face yet. But i saw that she has some bruisers on her arms! And...she is good at fighting, a bit low at defense. But, thats not a problem we can't solve."

Michael just nodded to that a second before they arrive to Matthew's office. Mathew opened the door for Michael.

"After you bro~"

"Stop being an idiot. *Gets inside*"

Matthew giggled to this and got inside his office.

"Matthew. Where is she?"