Mine

The guy was not wearing a mask or anything but Jhope stil couldn't clearly see his face. Jhope was about to say something when sudenly the guy pulled him torwords him and toucht his lips ' I can't wait to make you mine! ' the guy said and Jhope was to scared to say anything. Jhope tried to push him away when sudenly the guy kissed him and Jhope couldn't move at al he was holding him tightly.

WITH NAMJOON AND FELIX-
Namjoon woke up by Felix running around the house ' oh my god what are you doing?' Namjoon said and Felix lookt at him in tears ' j-Jhope is m-missing ' Felix said and cried and Namjoon hugged him ' hey hey calm down he must be somewhere around here' Namjoon said trying to calm Felix down ' no I s-swear I looked everywhere he isn't h-here that s-stalker he I-I t-think' Felix couldn't speak of so much shockness ' do you mean that that stalker kiddnaped him!?!' Namjoon said in shock.

' I t-think s-so pleas f-find him n-Namjoon h-hyung ' Felix was crying more and Namjoon looked around his room trying to find something and then he found his phone ' his phone is stil here ' Namjoon opens the phone and sal the text from Jhope his stalker ' Felix we need to go somewhere let's go' then Namjoon and Felix went in the car and drove away.

WITH JHOPE-
The guy was stil kissing Jhope it was not normal Jhope pushed him away and ran as fast as he could but it didint work and the guy grabbed him and tied his hands and dragged him to his car ' Let me go!' Jhope screams but the guy ignored him. After some time Jhope was in his car and his mouth was taped and his hands wil stil tied up the guy was talking to someone on the phone. It made Jhope scared cause of his deep voice and the guy was driving at full speed.

After some time Jhope fainted he didint know what was happening and eventually they arived at the guy's house. The guy looked Jhope and smirked ' now you're really mine '  and then took him out of the car in bridal style. The guy took Jhope to his room it was full with black and then Jhope woke up he couldn't speak because their was tape on his mouth and guy was gone. After some time the guy came and took of the tape off jhope's mouth and then untied him.

'I d-don't know w-wat I d-did but I-I'm just s-sorry okay pleas l-let me g-go ' Jhope said while crying and the man smirked but the thing is Jhope stil couldnt see who it was it was to dark in the room ' oh darling you didint do anything to me and don't be sorry ' the guy said ' but w-why did you k-kidnap me then and w-who are you' Jhope asked and the guy looks straight at him ' because you're so beautiful from the face and I'm Min Yoongi a mafia boss ' Yoongi said and came in the light and Jhope sal him clear and got very scared.

Name: Yoongi
Age: 28
Info: Yoongi is a strange mafia but is also very dangerous he is mafia that loves to have someone's body
How he looks:

Name: YoongiAge: 28 Info: Yoongi is a strange mafia but is also very dangerous he is mafia that loves to have someone's bodyHow he looks: