Kannaana kanne 🥺❤️✨

Just a random thought 💭

I was watching season 4 of CWC's missed episodes and got a small idea.

So thought to write this.

___________________________________

A sleeping handsome man was disturbed by the continuous rings of his phone. He groaned in his sleep and slept again. He was sleeping on his stomach in the sofa.

He was again disturbed by the urupudaadha phone.

Ashwin : Hellooooooo (sleepily)

Opposite person : Enna iluva ?

Ashwin : Pugazh naane thookathula irukken. Olunga enna nu mattum sollu.

Pugazh : Enna

Author: Idhukku avare paravalla neyyy 🥲

Ashwin : (took his phone from ear and glared it as if Pugazh is seeing this) Sollu da plzzz

Pugazh : Aiyyo adhaye marandhutten.

Ashwin : Ennadhu ?

Pugazh : Adhu . . .

_____________________________

As soon as hearing the news Ashwin reached the CWC set in a jet Speed.

He without anyone noticing was watching the show in live only to see the ever chirpy butterfly 🦋 was having a tough time in controlling her tears.. She was super nervous with the dish and was feeling very low.

His heart ached seeing her in this state. The one who managed to make him smile just by her presence is at the verge of crying now... The girl who took every single thing very easily is now crying for a silly thing.. He can't see her like this as she will always have a smile plastered on her lips ❤️

At the meantime Pugazh saw Ashwin and was ready to come near him. But Ashwin stopped him through his actions and signalled call 🤙.

With the advice of Ashwin, Pugazh explained about Sivaangi's bad mood and asked for a 10 mins break to chefs.

They agreed and as soon as the break is left, Sivaangi ran to her alloted room and sat at her bed. She was struggling very much to control her tears.

Suddenly the door opened sound came and she saw . .

Sivaangi couldn't form words

Sivaangi couldn't form words. She just ran and gave him a bone crushing hug burying her face deep inside his chest. He stumbled a bit due to the force of the hug. But straightened and hugged her tight caressing her head and closed the door using his leg.

After sometime he felt his shirt getting wet. His heart pained. But he let her cry and told sweet nothings in her ear. Sivaangi was at the verge of crying and she managed to control it from everyone. But when she saw HIM 💜 she couldn't control anymore and burst out crying.

Ashwin : Evlo aluganumo avlo aludhukko.. idhukku mela indha maari oru vishayathukku aaga nee aluga koodadhu...

Ashwin released her to see her cute red nose and cheeks. He just smiled and placed a long forehead kiss by holding her cheeks.

Ashwin : Sivaangi ma

Sivaangi : Mm (still hugging)

Ashwin : Nee azhumbodhu un mooku red aairuchu cute ah irukku ma (laughs)

Sivaangi : Ashwineyyyy (whines) Naane inga aludhuttu irukken ippo vandhu mooku cute ah irukku vaai neat ah irukku nu trukka

Author : Pora pokkula oru rhyming 😁

Ashwin : Hehe 😅

Whatever her mood is.. if she sees his innocent smile all her worries would catch a bus and go far away from her.

Ashwin : Sivaangi ma

Sivaangi : Sollu Ashwineyyy

Ashwin : I never want you to cry like this for a simple thing. You are brave, bold. Whatever the situation is accept it and fight. Don't loose yourself anywhere.

Sivaangi looked at the man infront of her with admiring eyes. Ashwin brought her back to the world from her dreamland..

Ashwin : Oi enna ?

Sivaangi shook her head nothing continuously making Ashwin to reciprocate that. They both had a good laugh and Sivaangi hugged him again.

Sivaangi : I love u Ashwineyyyy 💜

Ashwin : Love u too ma ❤️(hugging her tight)

____________________________

The break came to an end.

Sivaangi came back with new power and new muscle. She is not completely ok but gained back her confidence.

She made up her mind that whatever the result is she is ok with that.

Her eyes and nose were red due to continuous crying. Everyone in the set enquired her. But she samaalichufied the situation by telling some lies and was back to her old self. Pugazh was very happy to see his sister back.

And there Ashwin went to his home 🏡 with a contented heart and smile 😊

Hope Beleive Magic 🪄💜

_____________________________

A try ✨

It's ok if it's not nice.

You can feel free to share your comments

Vote pannunga comment pannunga support pannunga 💫

Nandri vanakkam 🙏

Thank you 😁💚