Mezhugu doll - uh nee 🧚‍♀️🪄💚

Here is my another oneshot . . .

First uh story ah update pannu ma nu neenga thitturadhu enakku kekkudhu 😂

Innikku night kulla update varum . .

----------------------------------------------

At the time of evening where the sun is beginning to hide behind the clouds, a 5'11 handsome hunk was sitting with his office suit at the beach ⛱️ where the people started to move as it became late. Even though there is a heavenly beach with crashing waves infront of him, he was engrossed in his mobile phone with tension written all over his face.

Yes, He is Adhitya Krishnakumar

Yes, He is Adhitya Krishnakumar. The great and popular businessman of Chennai City. 27 years old. Eligible bachelor. Pakka crush material. Introvert. Angry bird. Gentleman.

Adithya (in call) : Nonsense. Just do what I say. If you talk unnecessarily, I will not hesitate to fire you.

Opposite person : ..........

Adithya : Nee boss ah na boss ah ?

Opposite person : .............

Adithya : Shut the f*** up. Throw your sorry in dustbin. Enakkune vandhu seruvaanga pola.

He murmured the last part and cut the call without waiting for the opposite person's response. He threw the phone in anger and sat with one hand on his forehead. As it is full of sand, the phone was safe. Suddenly the phone was stretched before his face. He frowned and looked upto to see an ethereal beauty standing with a mesmerizing smile on her lips. The frowns on his forehead relaxed.

She was no less than an angel dropped from heaven

She was no less than an angel dropped from heaven. Adithya looked at his phone and her eyes 👀. She again stretched the phone signalling him to get it. He got his phone from her and looked at her expectantly. She suddenly sat beside him with a decent distance and was staring at the calm waves with a smile. He frowned and looked at the beach and again saw her. He got irritated as she was silent.

Adithya mv : Apdi enna dha irukko indha beach la. Yedho lover ah paakura maari vecha kannu vaangama paathuttu irukka.

He waited for few minutes and he couldn't hold anymore.

Adithya : Ipdi silent ah ukkandhurukka dha vandhiya ?

She : Nee dha kovama irukkiye. Adha konjo saantham aagattum nu silent ah irundhen.

Adithya : Stop joking Sruthi

Sruthi : Do I look like a joke ?

Adithya : Illaya pinna. Kovama irukkumbodhu silent ah irundha epdi kovam koraiyum ?

Sruthi : Yen koraiyaadhu ? Ivlo alagaana beach munnadi irukkumbodhu epdi koraiyaama irukkum ?

Adithya : Seriously !! Did you come to further increase my temper ?

Sruthi : Na sonnadhula endha thappum illa. Nee oru uyirulla chitti nu summava sonnanga (with a playfull smirk)

Adithya (glares her) : Sruthiiiiii

Sruthi (chuckles) : Ok cool. Unakku iyarkaiya rasikka therla Adhi.

Adithya : Idhula rasikkaradhukku enna di irukku ?

Sruthi : What ! Seriously. Che innum marriage ku five days dha irukku. Illana unna epdiyadhu kalatti vitruppen. (Suppressing her smile)

Adithya : (again glares her)

Sruthi : Summa summa moraikkadha. Anga paaru (pointing to the beach) Evlo alagaana beach uh. Romba calm ah andha alaigal vandhu karai ah touch pannittu podhu. Indha kadal ku mela nikkura maari suryan (sun) adhukku nadula orange colour la. Evlo beautiful aana view idhula rasikka enna irukku nu kekkuran paaru. .

Author : Sorry pa. Enakku avlova varnikka theriyadhu.

Adithya looked at the view and stared at it for sometime. Suddenly his frown changed to surprise. He breathed deeply looking at the view infront of him. A smile started to form on his lips. Sruthi watched his face curiously.

Sruthi : Sirikkalam thappilla.

Adithya chuckled and they both stood up and started walking at the beach. The waves started drenching their feet. Adithya looked at Sruthi and stared at her. She averted her eyes and looked at the sea. But he didn't bother and was continuously looking at her while walking.

Sruthi : Heyyyy apdi paakadha pa (whines)

Adithya (chuckles) : En aalu innikku excess alaga irukkaale adhum na gift panna saree la. Epdi paakama irukkaradhu ?

Sruthi : Adhuva. College la innikku farewell. Enna dress podalam nu ore confusion ah irundhuchu. Aprm paatha indha saree Kan la pattuchu. Katti paatha enakke azhaga therinjuchu. Adha indha azhaga waste panna koodadhu nu sir oda PA kitta neenga enga irukkinga nu kettu vandhen. Na paaka epdi irukken (spreading her saree and standing infront of him)

Adithya (looked at her from top to bottom) : Nalla mezhugu doll maariye irukka 🧚‍♀️💚

Sruthi blushed and started walking. Adithya pulled her by holding her hand and hugged her by wrapping his hands around her waist. This is not the first time they are hugging. But still Sruthi is not used to his touches. She blushed heavily but wrapped her hands around his neck and tried to hug him but she couldn't due to their height difference. Sensing this, Adithya lifted her by her waist making her squeal and made her stand on his legs and hugged her tightly burying his face in her neck.

Sruthi too hugged him happily by wrapping her hands around his neck and kept her chin on his shoulders and kissed there ❤️ Adithya smiled in her neck and thought how tensed he was before she came. He was amused by the fact that she can change his mood within few minutes. He snuggled into her neck and kissed there.

Sruthi (giggles) : Adhiiiii thaadi kuthudhu.

Adithya laughed and kissed there again and again. Sruthi started laughing.

Hope Beleive Magic 🪄💜

----------------------------------------------

Chumma lololaaiku eludhunen 😁

Padichuttu epdi irukku nu sollunga. Names maathanun nu oru aasai. Adha

 Adha

Thank you 😁💚