Mihyun- The mafia's wife

Dahyun's pov:

Ugh.....

This is one again of a morning where I can't walk. Come on........

I swear this penguin's cock is too big for me to handle. And there she was standing at the doorway with smirk on her face and also being the very reason why I can't walk.

"Need help?" she asked. Dumbass of course I need help. "Yeah" my tone was so weak, I could barely talk. My jaw and butt both hurt from taking her all in yesterday night. I think I was too drunk yesterday to process whatever was going on around me.

After a few seconds I was pinned on the bed with my hands pinned on top of my head. My head was throbbing due to how much I drank yesterday. But don't tell me she is going to go for round 11. I can't anymore.

But she was damn of a scary girl. Never. Ever. Pick. A. Fight. With. Her. Or. Else. I am sure you are dead by now.

"Baby what happend?" I said trying to sound as normal as possible."you are telling me what happend?" she said."I think I should be the one saying who the fuck is Park Jimin!?" She added." Well it was the guy from the club yesterday he was hitting on me and forced me t-to take h-his number." I said scared. She is damn scary.

I mean being the wife of the one and only Myoui Mina the ultimate,stunning,handsome mafia boss.

I am Myoui Dahyun. Who got married at the age of 20 with a mafia aged 23. *act like Mina is 3 years older than Dahyun.

"Then let it be the death of him today and have some fun cuddling shall we?" She said. "K"

__________________________

Halu😎