Years after

The busy streets of a Monday morning. Cars passed by as the shop owners selled the freshely farmed veggies. The day was going normal.

There slept a girl peacefully in her room. Suddenly, the phone rang. The girl growned and ignored the call. After almost 3 times ringing, the girl gave up.

She picked up the phone and answered the call. "Hello? Kim Dahyun here. How can I help you?: The girl named Dahyun sarcastically said. "Finally. Can't you recognise me? Your own fiancé?" The girl said. "Jihyo?" Dahyun said, checking the phone.

"Why are you calling 7 in the morning?" Dahyun asked. "You might wanna be happy. Cause. I am coming back home." Jihyo said.

"Really?!" Dahyun asked. She couldn't hide her excitement cause she was meeting her going to be wife after 5 whole years. As soon as they got engaged, Jihyo had to urgently move to London to go work. Which resulted in the huge gap between them.

But, they always kept in contact with each other. Always asking if they ate, slept, got sick, OK or not. Dahyun was also busy working in her own company. She had a lot of work to do. But, she always tried to find time for Jihyo whenever she could.

"Open the door." Jihyo said. Dahyun quickly got up and ran to the front door. As soon as she opened the door, she jumped right on top of the woman. Hugging her tightly and showering her with kisses.

"I missed you so much." Dahyun said, with teary eyes. "I am permanently going to be staying here for now on. "Really?!" Dahyun exclaimed. "Yes baby." Jihyo said.

They got married a month after.

Sorry for the short update. I just wanted to inform yall that I am still alive.