Dahyo- alcoholic love

Jihyo was the leader. Dahyun was the rapper. Both had different roles. Jihyo was older. Dahyun was younger. But, both of them had the same thoughts. Dahyun didn't like alcohol much. Jihyo loved alcohol, Jihyo had two sides. One side was cute, pretty and kind. The other side was deadly, bossy and handsome. Her one side attracted Dahyun the most, which was obviously the second side. It was Jihyo's dark side.

Today, Dahyun had gone to a club. Not her wish, obviously. Jihyo had went there after a hyperactive week of working. The older knew Dahyun was at the dorm. Dahyun had went there because her friends requested her many times. Though, she had already told them that she would not drink a bit. Dahyun was at the table near the door of the club, so if anyone enters they will look at that table as Dahyun was a worldwide star. Scared for her dear life, Dahyun sat at the very corner so at least she would be a bit safe. Just then Jihyo walked in, wearing a black normal pant with a dirty white- (Colour )loose shirt, topping it off with a black cap. Dahyun's eyes went wide. Realizing that Jihyo might see her, she quickly lowered her head and pretended to do something on her phone.

Blissfully, Jihyo didn't notice her and walked in. Everyone's stare was on her, especially the girls. They didn't really notice her being an idol and started to do their business.

Jihyo sat on one of the corner chairs and ordered 5 shots of tequila and took off her cap, sighing. She didn't have any plans on returning back to the dorm because of her loud unnies. Dahyun looked at her crazily. 'Was she not planning on getting back home?' Dahyun thought. She heard the older girl's order as the table was at a corner near the table they sat at. As soon as the drinks arrived, Jihyo thanked the waiter and drank a shot.

1 hour later,

Jihyo had already gotten drunk and was leaning her head on the wall beside the sofa. Dahyun got worried and told her friends that she needed to leave as she was really tired from all day work. She got up and quickly and was about to go to Jihyo when....

========================

Part two coming later.

Words: 392