The phone call

Words: 1948
————————————————-
Sam sat on a bench outside her work, taking the pill she had to help her get rid of hallucinations of her dad. Y/N walked out sitting next to Sam. "Hey Samuel." She said with a smirk, "Y/N stop calling me Samuel!" Sam replied in a jokingly shout, "fine then, sam-burger." Y/N said proudly, "fine." Sam complained, "Y/N?" She asked, "yeah?" Y/N replied with a confused expression, "do you ever see your dad? Like, do you see him in mirrors and reflections, trying to lead you down his path?" Sam asked with a sigh, resting her head on Y/Ns shoulder. Y/N went quiet for a second. " you could say that, in reflections I see him, but he can't speak, he's covered and blood and just staring at me." Y/N explained to Sam who listened closely. "Does he go away?" Sam asked, intrigued by what had been happening, "he does eventually, I just usually think of every death that he caused and then usually around the middle of the list he disappears." Y/N continued explaining. Sam listened attentively to everything Y/N said, her phone started ringing but she ignored it until she got a text from Wes Hicks who was the woodsboro sheriffs son, "Sam, it's Tara. She was attacked, call me back asap." Is what the text said, Sam panicked and instantly called Wes back,  as she talked into the phone   Y/N looked at the puddles the rain had caused last night. As Y/N looked at a puddle her dad appeared in its reflection, his eyes stared at her, his mouth shut and coated in blood with shards of glass from the tv jammed into his face and neck. When Sam hung up the phone she sat next to Y/N, "Hey Y/N/N? (nickname) How would you like to take a trip to woodsboro?" Sam asked in a worry filled tone, "Let's do it." Y/N answered hesitantly. "Is Tara ok?" Y/N asked, worried. "She was stabbed, apparently she's in stable condition and is ok right now. It was someone in a fucking ghostface mask." Sam explained. Y/N looked shocked and mad, "this stupid thing is still going on? Why can't people just leave the mask in the past?!" Y/N asked, anger in her voice. "If it's a ghostface we should probably go now." Sam said grabbing Y/Ns hand and pulling her to the car.

After a while of driving and chatting about the stab movies and everything about woodsboro they arrived at the hospital and went to visit Tara. The two walked into the room, seeing 4 teens with them, Wes was one but neither Y/N or Sam knew who they were. "Sam? You came?" Tara asked, smiling at her before looking at Y/N then back at Sam with a questioning look, "who's this?" She asked Sam with a look that screamed 'is that your girlfriend?!' Sam smiled and looked at Y/N, "this is my best friend Y/N Riley." She said with a smile, not calling her 'Macher' because she knew how awkward it would be. "As in like, Dewey Riley?" Wes asked, looking at Y/N like a deer in headlights. "Um- who is that? I didn't grow up here I don't know the people. My mom wanted me away from all this craziness so I went to live with family out of town." Y/N said awkwardly, "Dewey Riley is the retired sheriff of woodsboro, he was there during the original murders. You know, Billy Loomis and Stu Macher?" The black haired girl explained, "I'm Amber Freeman by the way." She added with a soft smile. "Nice to meet you, Amber. Um I do know about Billy Loomis and Stu Macher but I've never read the book about it or anything." Y/N explained. "That's cool. Anyways guys, Tara seems really tired so let's just let her relax." Wes said calmly walking out. Y/N and Sam went to follow them out until they heard Tara say that she wanted them to stay, all the others had left the room and Y/N was awkwardly standing there as Tara and Sam were talking, after a bit Y/N settled in and her and Tara were watching The Babadook together because it was Tara's only suggestion. Sam smiled watching the two bonding and walked to the door, "I'm gonna grab something to eat, Y/N I'll see if I can get you some cucumber potato chips." She said with a jokingly wink, Y/N rolled her eyes with a smirk and pretended to gag. Sam chuckled and walked out, greeted by sheriff hicks. "How are you doing, Samantha?" The sheriff asked her with a smug smile, "it's Sam." She corrected, filled with anger for the sheriff, "Antipsychotics aren't working as well as they used to, are they?" The sheriff asked in a calm tone coated in fake worry, her breath with a strong scent of coffee and Boston cream doughnuts (idk she seems like that kind of person.)  "fuck you." Sam said with a annoyed smile, "you can't run from your blood Sam, it's a part of you whether you like it or not."  She said in a bold statement type tone which caused Sam's anger for her to grow, "first you bring your evil blood back to this town, second you bring the daughter of Tatum Riley and Stu fucking Macher. You need to leave Sam, you're endangering everyone." The sheriff said glaring at Sam, "yeah whatever, move it I have stuff to do." She said as she walked into the break room, as she walked past the sink she saw her dad in the reflection of Billy Loomis, "I'm so proud of you sam, bringing mine and Stu's blood back to woodsboro." He said with a smirk, his white shirt with two large blood spots that were a dark brown shade with hints of black and red on it. "Go away." Sam said flatly and annoyed as she was getting food from a vending machine she had found, as she glared at her father her phone started ringing causing her to jump a tiny bit, "Hello." She said as she picked up the phone, "Hello, Samantha." The caller said calmly, in a voice that Sidney Prescott and Gale weathers would recognize in an instant. "Who is this?" Sam asked, pissed off. "Someone who knows about your little secret, someone who is willing to let everybody know who you and little Y/N came from." The caller answered, "you're the one who hurt my sister?" Sam asked, anger in her voice, "I had to get you and Y/N here somehow, so I can gut you both, show you how it feels." The called replied, "now prepare to die!" They yelled through the phone before hanging up and bursting through a closet door with a traditional ghostface type knife, attacking Sam, she ran away and tried to fight back. Throwing chairs in their way and using the chair legs to push him back when he got super close to stabbing her, she fell to the ground but managed to get up, as soon as she got the the door she ran out of the room screaming for help, "he's trying to kill me!" She screamed, all the officers closed in on the break room and saw nothing, the sheriff looked at Sam with a questioning look on her face.

Sam returned to the room after a couple minutes of being questioned by Hicks, she told Y/N everything that happened, leaving out the part about Stu and Billy because she knew Y/N could tell it happened by the look of fear on Sam's face. "Samantha, let's talk outside for a minute." Hicks demanded, guiding Sam out of the room. "Nice to see you again, Deputy Hicks." Sam said after the door was shut behind them, "so many fun memories." She added with a smirk, "It's 'Sheriff' Hicks now, Samantha. I remember you too, and all the trouble you caused the town, and your family. Your presence here is making things worse, so how about you take my advice and take your little girlfriend and leave when the sun comes up." Hicks said annoyed, giving Sam a attempted death glare that she thought was intimidating, when in reality she looked like a angry teletubbi. "I'm sorry sheriff, but that's not gonna happen." She said annoyed as she walked back to the room. "Hey guys do you mind if I talk to Tara alone?" Sam asked awkwardly, everyone smiled and nodded except for Y/N who had fallen asleep on a chair in the room. Sam smiled slightly at Y/N, "finally that girl is sleeping." She mumbled before turning to Tara and walking to the edge of the hospital bed, "do you remember when dad left?" Sam asked, Tara nodded slightly in response, "I remember parts, not a lot though." She answered, "so um.. when I was 13 I was in the attic looking through boxes for Christmas presents, I found old diaries from when she was in high school. I knew it was wrong but I read them, mom was pregnant with me in high school and I wanted to know how it all happened, mom was dating dad but she loved someone else, that someone else is my real father.. I was only 13, finding out my dad wasn't my dad, so I went to find mom and I was yelling at her. Telling her everything I read in those diaries, I didn't realize that dad was standing right behind me. He found out then and there, because of me. That's why he left.." Sam explained, tears in her eyes seeing the look of sadness shock and betrayal in Tara's eyes. "That's why I left. I knew I would only make things worse, not only that but those diaries told me who my real father was.." Sam said nervously, "it was Billy Loomis. Somebody knows, I think that's why you got attacked. I'm so sorry Tara.. I should have told you instead of leaving." She said filled with guilt. "Get out." Tara said, a tear streaming town her cheek which was covered in cuts from the attack,  "I'm sorry Tara, please.." Sam cried, a look of pure regret on her face. "GET OUT!" Tara screamed, tears falling down her scarred cheeks. Y/N woke up due to the screaming and looked confused, "what's happening here-?" She asked, confused. Her eyes going back and forth between the two girls, "let me guess you're a murderers daughter also?" Tara said sarcastically and annoyed. "Was that sarcasm or serious?" She asked with a confused look on her face trying to act casual because she did have a murderer dad. Tara rolled her eyes and looked at Sam with a look that said, 'get out and take your goal girlfriend or else.' Sam nodded slightly and walked out taking Y/N with her. "You told her, didn't you?" Y/N asked looking at Sam as she walked out, Sam nodded slightly a tear rolling down her cheek. "She hates me now." Sam cried as they walked out and to the car, "she's your sister, she doesn't hate you." Y/N said in a comforting tone, before Sam could reply or they could get to the car they were interrupted by 3 faces they had seen on tv and heard of to many times to count, Dewey Riley, Gale Weathers and Sidney Prescott.

This took forever omfg. Alexis you better enjoy this fanfic 👺👺