Act 3

"Welcome to act 3." Amber said with a smirk pulling her hands down and stabbing Y/N deep into her lower abdomen, all the others had a gun pointed at Amber but couldn't shoot without Y/N getting hit. Y/Ns eyes bolted around trying to make sure that Sam and the others were ok, she really didn't care about her own safety at that moment, just Sam and Tara's. Y/Ns glanced over near the mirror and saw her dad watching with pained filled eyes, "Y/N, you're gonna be ok. You have a weapon right next to you." Stu said though the mirror gesturing to the knife she had previously thrown, Y/N nodded and grasped the knife as Amber lowered her bleeding body to the ground. The second she had a firm grasp on it she cut ambers leg causing her to stumble and fall back. The others instantly walked up to Amber with their guns loaded and ready, "who wants to get this one?" Sidney asked in a annoyed tone, "I do." Sam said standing up and grabbing Gales gun, shooting Amber in the head 3 times before going to grab Y/N to get her help. Gale had a offended look on her face, "oh- ok I guess I don't get my gun back?" She said with a annoyed pout causing Dewey to laugh. "You shouldn't have even had a gun, Gale." Dewey said with a smirk, "Whatever." Gale huffed, rolling her eyes. After a few minutes a few nurses and doctors ran into the room after hearing all the commotion, rushing Y/N and Tara to a ambulance to go to a safer hospital. Sam went with Tara in the ambulance and Dewey went with Y/N.

After a while they arrived at the new hospital right at the edge of woodsboro, Dewey sat by
Y/Ns side in the hospital, Sidney and Gale were nearby, right outside Y/N and Tara's room. After a few hours in the hospital Sam came to check on Y/N. "hey guys." Sam said with a soft smile, she sat next to Y/N "I know this may be weird timing but I have a question for you, Y/N." Sam said nervously, Y/N looked  at her, Y/Ns eyes looking deep you into Sam's, "what is it?" She questioned with a smile on her face. "Y/N Riley-Macher, will you be my girlfriend?" Sam asked with a nervous smile, her eyes drifting away from Y/N, not wanting to see Y/Ns reaction, afraid she would be upset and say no. Y/N gently pushed Sams head back towards her, locking her eyes with Sams, "of course!" Y/N answered, a loving smile on her face. Sam smiled widely hugging Y/N tight, careful to not touch any places where she was stabbed. Dewey watched awkwardly not knowing what to do, "Sam if you hurt my new niece I will arrest you. Ok byeee!!" Dewey said before walking out of the room, the sound of his voice telling Sidney and Gale what happened slightly audible in the room. Tara could hear it from her room as well and smiled slightly knowing Sam was finally asking out Y/N after liking her since middle school. Tara remembered being like 4-6 years old hanging out with young Sam while she was talking about Y/N. Tara got out of her bed and into a wheelchair going into their room, "I heard Dewey, congrats." She said with a smile rolling up to Y/Ns hospital bed. "I'm staying in here for a bit." Tara said calmly as she settled in, after a bit of awkwardness they started talking more and more, and of course in typical sister fashion Tara had to annoy Sam by exposing her middle school crush on Sam.

(Shorter chapter lol)