Generations

Dewey, Gale and Sidney all stood in front of Y/N and Sam, "I think you two know why we are here." Dewey said, getting straight to the point. "I suppose we do." Y/N replied looking at Dewey. "My name is Dewey Riley, this is Gale Weathers, and this is the infamous Sidney Prescott." Dewey said with a smile, "Riley?" Y/N asked with a 'what the heck-' look on her face. "Yeah, why?" Dewey asked with a questioning look on his face, "Its nice to meet you, my name is Y/N Riley-Macher." Y/N introduced causing a shocked look on the 3 original victims faces. "Y/N Riley-Macher?! Are you related to Tatum and Stu or someone else?" Sidney asked breaking the moment of silence that followed Y/Ns introduction. "My father is Stu Macher, my mom is Tatum Riley. So yes, this is my best friend Sam Carpenter." Y/N explained with a nervous smile. "Hello everyone. I'm Sam Carpenter. Just to get it out of the way, you guys are the victims of the original killings, we are the children of the original killers. Is this really something you want to get into?" Sam asked, her tone calm but the hand that Y/N was grasping tight was shaking and fidgeting. "We never wanted to, its destiny." Gale commented adding to the conversation for the first time, "you guys are the two people who I think could end the ghostface murders or take the mask." Gale said calmly, "we need you on our side." Dewey added to what Gale said, Sidney nodded along agreeing with what they said, Y/N gave Sam a look that said, 'what do you say?' Sam nodded slightly and Y/N turned back towards the 3 originals, "we're on your side then. So wait I need more explanation to the last name thing, are you Tatums cousin? Brother? I'm confused." Y/N said awkwardly, her arms crossed across her chest. "Tatum was my sister, until Billy Loomis killed her." Dewey explained, "Oh, so you're my uncle?Sam your dad killed my mom. So rude of him." Y/N said in a semi jokingly tone, "I'll yell at him for you then." Sam replied, "yeah I'm your uncle I guess." Dewey said in response to what Y/N had said. "Oh my god so wait does that make me      Y/Ns aunt?!" Gale asked with a grin, "if you and Dewey are married yeah-" Y/N said in a shocked tone, she had definitely thought about Gale after she watched the channel 4 news and she never once expected Gale would be such a energetic person. Sidney and Sam stood awkwardly, quietly laughing at everyone's bonding time, for just a few minutes they forgot about all the problems and were just happy talking to eachother about Riley family history and random stuff that made its way into the conversation.

After around 10 minutes of deep conversations they were interrupted by a blood curdling scream from inside the hospital, the group all gave eachother looks that said 'it's ghostface.' Sidney pulled out a gun she had by her side the whole time while Gale grabbed a knife and Dewey grabbed his gun. "Damnnnn y'all have a lot of weapons!" Y/N shouted, shocked. "When you've faced as many murderers as we have, you need to." Sidney said calmly, loading her gun and heading inside. "Shall we?" Dewey asked with a small smirk that said he was ready to kill yet another ghostface. "Let's do it." Sam replied grabbing a pocket knife, "AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT ISNT HEAVILY ARMED-?!" Y/N shouted awkwardly, "yes." Sam answered calmly handing Y/N the pocket knife and grabbing a gun from her car, "should I be scared-?" Y/N asked, confused and shocked seeing that Sam had had a gun hidden in the car they spent 2 hours in on the way to woodsboro.

The group went into the building, weapons in hand. Seeing Tara, bleeding and crying on the floor Sam dropped her gun running over to her half sister, "Tara?! Are you ok..?" She cried, holding Tara close to her, "Sam..?" Tara asked, hardly clinging to consciousness, as Sam held Tara close trying to slow down the bleeding, Y/N Sidney Dewey and Gale all stood nearby, weapons ready knowing that ghostface was lurking somewhere to attack Sam and Y/N. Y/N glanced around the room, her eyes locking on a mirror showing a ghostface in it. She quickly turned but saw nothing there, she looked back at the mirror and it was still there. Confused, she walked up to the mirror on saw the ghostface take off the mask revealing it was her dad, "Welcome home, Y/N." he said causing Y/N to jump, "you can talk..?" She asked, Sidney Gale and Dewey looked over wondering who Y/N was talking to, "I can now kiddo. I have a question for you, do you like scary movies?" He asked with a villainess smirk growing on his face, "yes, I do. My favourite is stab 1. Sidney, Gale, Dewey? Can you please remind my dad, who you can't see, how stab ended?" Y/N asked glancing over to the others, "Sidney killed Stu and Billy." Dewey answered, Y/N smirked looking back at her dad, "Y/N you're strong, put on the mask. It's your destiny, you are the descendent of a killer. You're bound to become one." Stu said with a smile staring into Y/Ns eyes. "No. I'm not like you, Stu." Y/N replied nervously, fighting back the feeling that maybe Stu was right, "Y/N, call me Dad, please?" Stu replied with a sudden soft smile, "no. Leave me alone, Stu." She said walking away from the mirror only to see the actual ghostface about to stab Sam, the others didn't notice and Sam had no clue. Without thinking Y/N sent the knife flying at the ghostface causing the others to all notice him and all point there guns at him, the ghostface put his hands above his head, knife still in hand. The ghostface was taller then all of them so they couldn't quite see it, Y/N walked over pulling of the mask, gasping at the sight of Amber fucking Freeman.