SEVENTEEN

"Hey, it's okay" Isaac rushed over to her pulling her closer to his arms, "it's gonna be okay" He assures her, holding her tight. Whatever she was going through he wanted to make sure he was there for her, even though it was the last thing he could do.

   Minutes later, Gemma lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling as the mood was awkward again.

  "Are you okay?" Isaac asked, Gemma, murmured, nodding her head.

  "I am, thanks," She says.

  "Can I ask a question?" Isaac says.

  "Yeah,"

  "Do you like... have siblings?"

  "No, I am the only child, why are you going to call my mom" she giggles, making him laugh.

  "I have a brother," he says, and silence engulfed the room again.

  "Why are you telling me?"

  "I can introduce you to him, he's the doctor" Gemma stood up, turning to him on the floor.

  "Really?"

  "Yeah, I also..."

  "Does he work in the hospital here?" she asked, her eyes shot desperation and curiosity.

  "Yes, he was the one who attended to you," Isaac says softly, calming his breath.

  "Wow," She lays on the bed, staring at the ceiling again.

  "My family owns the hospital," Isaac says, he had no idea why he was giving her details about his family but he kept talking and talking until he was satisfied.

  "So like you're the owner of our building?" she asked, Gemma, lays beside him on the floor as his family story, which she found interesting.

  "Yeah," He says, focused on the ceiling.

  "Gosh, you're a man with secrets"

  "Uh? you've read that book?" Isaac asked.

  "Huh? a man with secrets?"

  "Yeah, that book I love it so much" Gemma smiled and shook her head.

  "My mother is the writer" she gave a silly look.

  "Your mother?" Isaac turned to her, with his eyes wide open.

  "Yes, Marbella right?" She says, proudly. She loved every reaction he gave, happy she could talk about her mother without having to feel unwanted.

  "Can I meet her?" Issac asked.

  "What?" Gemma laughed, placing her head on his chest, Isaac felt his breath seize, his world stopped for a moment. "I could talk to her, I heard she's holding a fan event or book reading section,"  Gemma says, Isaac stared at her speechless.

  "Yeah I would love to see her," He says, staring at her lips that poked at him.

  "I could work that out" Gemma gulped, noticing his gaze, she tried her best not to lick her lips.

  "Yeah, I would like that" Isaac says, lost in her beauty, he wasn't sure what he was staring at, but he couldn't take his eyes off her.

  "I..." Gemma licked her lips unconsciously, she reached out to his lips, and slightly her lips brushed his. Gemma pulled away instantly licking her lips over and over embarrassed that Isaac didn't return it.

  He chuckled, his hands found his way into her hair and Issac pulled her head closer to his, Isaac took her lips forcefully into his. His lips parted taking hers softly.