*1* Before

As you biked your way down the street you heard your name being called. "Hey Via!".

You groaned and hit the brakes. You rolled your eyes and prepared yourself to see him.
Chris Sturniolo was his name, and it always haunted the halls of high school.

"Yes?", you said, getting off your bike and walking towards the fluffy haired boy.

"Party tonight at my house. You coming?".
V: "Depends. Who's going?".
C:  "My brothers, Maddy, and paige.".
V: "Are you going?".
C: "It's my house of course I'm going!".

You sat there and thought about it for a while.  It was a boy you hated since he set foot in the new house next door. But the girls were going to be there.  You deserved
a night out.

V: "Fine. What time?".
C: "Whatever time you hear loud music!".
V: "Great. I hated this conversation but not as much as I hate you."
C: "Such a strong word!".
V: "Strongly dislike".

You said sarcastically smiling before getting back on your bike and start riding towards Paige's house. Once you arrived you saw Maddy through the window. You rung the bell on your bike making Maddy look up.

She ran to the window and opened it.

M: "Paige is in the attic searching for...um...nevermind!"
V: "Okay?".

You ran to the window and climbed inside.

M: "Why? Nevermind. Anyways, I'm going to the store to get some beer, should I buy extra so we can pre-game?.
V: "Pre-game? Uh...Paige doesn't drink?".
M: "Girl promise me you won't do anything stupid in school this year, because you have missed so much shit this summer because of summer school.".
V: "Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I'm gonna check on Paige. See ya later."

You say, before you head upstairs and towards the attic.

V: "Paige? You up here?"
P: "Yeah, why?".
V: "Apparently you drink beer?
P: "Yeah is that the reason you're up here?".
V: "What's your issue with me?".
P: "Maybe it's the fact that you're Rachel's sister?".
V: "You're mad at my sister so you're mad at me? We were best friends last summer!".
P: "Yeah last summer! And am I wrong or did you or did you not side with Rachel when she decided to say I took Rachel's ex-boyfriend Bryce Parker?".
V: "Fuck this shit. I guess I should leave".
P: "I guess so.".

You turned around and left. How could Paige be such a bitch?