*2* those days

It was maybe a week after the party and since then, people kept calling you pizzavia and you didn't know why.

As you walked the halls you spotted Chris and for the first time ever you had to talk to him.

V: Chris Sturniolo.
C: Viala Letterman.
V: Do you have any idea why people keep calling me "pizzavia"?.
C: No idea, I wasn't there. Anyways I have to go. See ya.
--------------—‐-----------------------------‐-----------------------
That was a short-lived conversation. AND it totally freaked you out. You normally were the one to walk away first but not this time.
Also what did he mean "he wasn't there"?. He WAS there he SAID he would be there so he WAS there...right? You went up to his brothers Matt and Nick who were arguing  over how scary birds are.

M: Nick, birds aren't scary they're at the bottom of the food chain.
N: So? They're still scary!
V: Hey gang!
M: Hey Scooby-Doo?
V: Was I at the party?
N: Which one you went to all of them.
V: All of them?
M: Yeah all 3.
V: Ugh, the one that was hosted on...I don't know but Maddie and Rachel and Darla and what's her name was there?
M: Oh that one, yeah you were why?
V: Because everyone keeps calling me some weird nickname and I don't know why.
N: PAUSE. Back the fuck up. "What's her name"? You mean Paige Taylor fucking Shin?
V: Why does that matter?
N: Nothing, Pizzavia.
Nick says before he walks away from you and Matt.
M: What the fuck just happened...oh wait...
V: I'm sorry...WHAT?
M: Oh yeah she made that.
V: Made what?
M: IF you really want to know then ask her yourself, I have to many videos to record.
V: Who's SHE?
M: I can't think I have to edit the videos.
V: But Nick edits them!

You shouted as Matt scurried down the hall to avoid anymore questions from you.
She. Paige Taylor Shin. You groaned, this day was off to a horrible, no HORRENDOUS start.

Lunchtime came and you ordered Paige's favorite, tteokboki and kimchi fried rice.
You sat at her table with Madi and they both glared at you.

V: Paige why is everyone calling me Pizza-
P: Because you broke into your dad's pizza shop.
V: Wait...what?
Madi: Yeah on the day off that stupid party you broke into your dad's pizza shop and let Bryce take all his money.
V: Bryce Parker?
P: No Bryce Hall.
You sat there in utter shock. There was no way you were sober and did that. You had to have had SOMETHING to drink.
V: Did I drink that night?
M: Nope, why?
V: So...I broke into his shop because....?
Madi gulped nervously and stared at Paige who was staring down at her nails.
M: Just tell her Paige.
P: Fine. Because that night he grounded you because you called his girlfriend a bitch.
V: Cecelia?
P: Duh who else?
V: Why?
P: Because she....
Paige paused for a second and gagged. Madi continued.
M: Because she slept with Paige's step-dad.
Paige gagged in disgust and almost fainted.
V: I don't remember that?
M: How could you not?
P: I think it's because she got blackout drunk and slept over at the Sturniolo house while their parents were away.
V: I got what?
P: Blackout drunk you don't remember-
The bell sounded as Paige was about to say another word.
P: Come over tonight and we'll tell you the rest.
You nodded and grabbed you bag. This was going to be the shittiest Flashback of your life.

End of chapter 2

Words: 616